Ghost of Tsushima Trophies

LegolasRanger

We still do have hard trophies in Sony exclusives, they just deliver them with the free DLCs. Spiderman, Horizon Zero Dawn and especially Days Gone with the challenges. So if someone wants a difficult (and awarding) trophy list, just go for the 100% - most casuals don't do that. 

• Like 1

It should go without saying, but you can be excited for a game and still be disappointed with its trophy list. just because someone says they wanted a harder list for example, it doesn’t mean they’re not going to play it because of that

for me personally, I’m in between with this list, it is what it is, but I’m bored with easy lists and then a harder challenge months later, make it difficult from the start or don’t. 

Edited by TalalHmd

3 hours ago, NashtyMouse said:

I don’t play games for trophies, i play games to have fun, and trophies are an afterthought. That being said, it’s not unreasonable to have personal criticisms about a trophy list, especially when it comes to Sony games.

true but most trophy hunters would do that I mean there was a change.org thing for some games, one I agreed the bs of it is bs but yeah not buying a game because of trophies is pointless as it is like your basically buying a plat at that point, even if the game is crap you want it due to a crappy plat that is easy or so on and so on but yeah. I know I went abit off topic but that is what I meant mostly

3 hours ago, Ghost said:

Love the attention to detail on the trophy images! :) And the game banner. 10 more hours to go now.

L137c94.png

My favorite ones:

Living Legend :platinum:                                                                              

1L34b0d3.png

The Ghost of Legend

27L74dbcd.png

Cooper Clan Cosplayer

40Lbfe04e.png

Master Liberator

52L4b14f6.png

Agree mate. I do appreciate effort that goes into trophy tiles and these are very good. The mix of bronze, silver and gold integrated into the Plat and Liberator are excellent. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, trojbrown40 said:

For those that have played already....do you have to find every collectable? Or do you just have to find enough? How easy is it to find them? Do they show up on the map or do you have rely on birds/foxes to guide you to them? Thanks!

There are many collectables categories, some need to be fully collected, for some you need to find a certain amount, some categories are not connected to trophies at all. Considering the total number of collectables, you'll need to collect ~54% of them.

They are highlighted on the map once you fully clear the map from the fog of war.

2 hours ago, NeoMesjasz said:

So any missable trophies or non?

Just downloading now

There are no missable trophies.

You can kick enemies off cliffs at any time as there are random mobs even once you've done everything else, and you can revisit the grave at any point by fast traveling to its icon.

• Like 1

On 15/07/2020 at 5:13 AM, djb5f said:

Honestly, I am not sure having a difficulty level adds much to the platinum.  It will knock a few percentage points off the rarity % but generally does not change much.

Anyone who wants the platinum (i.e. pretty much anyone on this site who plays it) but struggles in spots will just watch a guide with techniques/exploits/etc. to beat it.  

That comment isn't entirely true of everyone on this site or every trophy hunter. I don't pay good money to have someone else essentially play the game for me,  I don't use guides unless I have exhausted a lot of time looking for something I just can't see, I try and get any and all collectibles on my own, I despise exploits, I rarely if at all use boss guides unless it has kicked my ass for a couple of real life days.  For me the reward is in the accomplishment of beating it legitimately. Why on earth would someone pay full price for a AAA game, set it to easy mode AND watch a YouTube guide to how to get a platinum in the shortest amount of time in order to get a platinum statistic that, lets face it, nobody else really cares about but you.

I admire people that have achieved Wolfenstein 2 Mein Leben or Dead Space 2 plat without exploits, I have no idea if there are any although there probably are, good on them, they're better and more dedicated than I am and that is absolutely fine. THAT is an achievement.  There should be meaning for getting a platinum trophy otherwise they become completely irrelevant.

Edited by Salt_AU

16 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Why am I not surprised Hakoom is one of the first guys to get the platinum in this game?

And imbakakak became the person to be the first Platinum Achiever and the Fastest Achiever (as of now) here after syncing, I suppose.

Edited by BadRep24