Ghost of Tsushima Trophies

LegolasRanger

9 hours ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

you were complaining about the trophy list which is really not a big deal as the game looks very good

Okay, just because I don't like a trophy list, doesn't mean I can't enjoy the game itself. A trophy list and the game are two separate thing and I don't know why you have to pretend I can't distinguish the two. 

9 hours ago, Spaz said:

Why am I not surprised Hakoom is one of the first guys to get the platinum in this game?

If i got the game 3 weeks ago when he did i'd also be one of the first achievers ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 1

Yeah, but Spiderman was on hard also not very challenging. And that was fine, because imo not every game needs to be frustrating. I like it when a game has a enjoyable trophy lust without difficulty trophies.

Edited by milu79

16 hours ago, Stardroid said:

Okay, just because I don't like a trophy list, doesn't mean I can't enjoy the game itself. A trophy list and the game are two separate thing and I don't know why you have to pretend I can't distinguish the two. 

Because this trophy list is totally fine, nothing to complain about

12 hours ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

If i got the game 3 weeks ago when he did i'd also be one of the first achievers ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I wish those kind of people had some tag next to their time stamp. "Review copy/pre release" etc.

Technically I'm the first person to platinum Astro Bot which I am super super proud of as a major gaming achievement in my record books...BUUUTTT two people had review copies and got the plat days before it was released.

Also irks me when streamers/gaming journalists/etc say they're the first to platinum but fail to leave off the "I also had this game ## days before everyone."

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BloodyRutz said:

Not that I have a problem with this trophy list but you constantly presenting your opinion as a fact is annoying. 

I'm sorry to annoy you buddy but it's mostly fine other than the fact they should have trophies for collecting all collectables that's the only thing they got wrong

18 hours ago, RedDevil757 said:

There should be difficulty trophies. Reward those players that like to challenge themselves. Not all of us select the easiest setting then go around saying how easy it is (like so many did with Spider-Man)

You're a generation too late for that.

22 hours ago, RedDevil757 said:

There should be difficulty trophies. Reward those players that like to challenge themselves. Not all of us select the easiest setting then go around saying how easy it is (like so many did with Spider-Man)

Nah the difficulty is not a problem, the problem is there aren't trophies for all collectables so you dont have to get 100% which feels wrong

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/17/2020 at 9:26 PM, Stardroid said:

Because people are idiots on these forums.