IvConqueror

Thoughts so far?

19 posts in this topic

6 hours in and I have to say the game’s a lot of fun! The objective based modes however really suck the fun out of it for me though since the characters are far from balanced ☹️
(FYI: Treasure Hunt is not available in Ranked so you’ll have to play Social to get the “X Marks the Spot” Trophy)

I agree, This game is enjoyable ! Not a big fan of the mega rocket mode though (for now).

My problem is with the servers, They shut down 3 times (EA Disconnected) and i finished 2 matches now without getting any XP. Pretty annoying but i hope they will update my profile with the xp i earned. 

Funny thing is that its called Rocket Arena but my faveorite character so far is the sniper (boone) 😆 

I only played against bots, just to try some characters. And it is fun game
A clip of mine, just deathmatch

I think I might be being silly but can anyone explain how the recovery system works I don't think it was explained in the tutorial and I haven't managed to do it once lol 

Anyone here earned the 100 KOs trophy (with any character) on rocketbot attack?  

Trying to understand if its only available on PvP.

2 hours ago, shlomaniac said:

I think it would count because the wins counts in that mode as well

And the trophies mentioned it should be done in Social or Ranked Playlists. And Rocketbot attack falls under Social

Hay has still someone problems with the trophys from downtown and time flies? I had over 80 goals and 3000 sec time and no trophies :/

16 hours ago, shlomaniac said:

Almost certain I’ve got 100+ kills in the bot mode with my main character and no trophy. So I think it’s gotta be unlocked in pvp. 

Game is super fun so far, but thinking about the 100 levels grind is driving me crazy.

I did face some game-breaking problems.

- Game crashes (I had it twice)

- No HUD mid-game (once)

- Can't pick a character (once)

- Can't use an ability nor shoot, just walking like an idiot (once)

- Playing with the same players over and over again (probably because of my region)

4 hours ago, aso0omy11 said:

Game is super fun so far, but thinking about the 100 levels grind is driving me crazy.

I did face some game-breaking problems.

- Game crashes (I had it twice)

- No HUD mid-game (once)

- Can't pick a character (once)

- Can't use an ability nor shoot, just walking like an idiot (once)

- Playing with the same players over and over again (probably because of my region)

“Can’t pick a character” might have happened to me too: I was loading into a lobby but before I had the chance to even see the character select I had loaded into the match as Plink. Very weird stuff, hopefully the devs keep an eye on these strange occurrences 🧐

On 15/7/2020 at 7:04 AM, shlomaniac said:

I got the 100 Total KOs on that mode, but I'm not sure if it works for the character-specific 100 KOs. I'm pretty sure I have +100 KOs with Amphora in that mode but no trophy, the description is the same as for the other trophy, so I have no idea if it's a glitch or the trophies are described incorrectly.

5 hours ago, DiegoMolinams said:

I got the 100 Total KOs on that mode, but I'm not sure if it works for the character-specific 100 KOs. I'm pretty sure I have +100 KOs with Amphora in that mode but no trophy, the description is the same as for the other trophy, so I have no idea if it's a glitch or the trophies are described incorrectly.

I got the 100 total on rocketbot as well but it didnt pop after i did 120 KOs with boone on that mode. 

Got 100 new KOs with him again on PVP and it popped so ALL CHARACTER KOs are confirmed to be achievable on PVP only.

Its not bad. Just search for knockout mode and make sure to use at least 1 damage buff artifacts ( i use 2 damage and one regain artifacts).

Hello,

I didn’t pay attention if the XP we won is identical versus bot

10 hours ago, shlomaniac said:

I got the 100 total on rocketbot as well but it didnt pop after i did 120 KOs with boone on that mode. 

Got 100 new KOs with him again on PVP and it popped so ALL CHARACTER KOs are confirmed to be achievable on PVP only.

Its not bad. Just search for knockout mode and make sure to use at least 1 damage buff artifacts ( i use 2 damage and one regain artifacts).

Yes, 100 KOs with each character isn't too much of the grind. The biggest grind will be reach level 100 with a character 

11 hours ago, DiegoMolinams said:

Yes, 100 KOs with each character isn't too much of the grind. The biggest grind will be reach level 100 with a character 

Unless you have the battle pass that has guaranteed XP boost. 

Do KO Assists count for KO trophy?

The game is already dead. Had to turn crossplay to find a match... Shouldve focused 100 KOs trophies earlier..

P.S BEN10 is so annoying .  

Edited by shlomaniac