Jack of All Trades

Priyamm

Slightly confused on what the requirement is for this trophy as the description say max out the upgradable abilities which sounds like getting level 11 for each ability or are we supposed to complete every challenge for that ability as it is on the guides?

• 2 months later...

It's actually not as bad as it seems. Over a course of four days I was able to get this done. Most of it was through regular botzone play, though I had to boost supply boxes with a partner. Other than that, this trophy is pretty doable. It's just a long grind, especially air support drone and cloak.

• 3 weeks later...

I know what you mean. For instant in the trophy guide for Killzone Shadow Fall, it say that to fully upgrade the Supply box you need to resupply a whopping 250 players. However this is incorrect as the game say you only need to resupply 150 player to reach the supply box MK 11, which is the fully upgraded one. Thou there are challenges that require more player to use your supply box.

I spend most of this month grinding for this ability alone as it is the only one that can't be done on bot matches as the AI is incapable of using supply boxes. But I finally got 150 players to use it.