Can a non DLC dummy account boost a DLC account?

Hvalpen

I have a standard RDR disc, and a GOTY edition disc, and two ps3. Can i boost the various trophies for my DLC account, with the non DLC account? Basically the DLC trophies that require two people, but are related to game modes found in the standard disc as well?

• Like 1

Your other account will only be able to join the modes which are present in the vanilla game, thus won't be of any use for the DLC trophies because it won't be able to see or join those matches due to not having the respective DLCs installed.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

If the DLC trophies doesn't involve DLC modes then yes. You can boost Double Bagger or the 25 kills with Red and Pig Josh, you can also boost the Poker and Liars Dice trophies. 

You won't be able to self boost Stronghold and horse races, I haven't tried this myself but it most likely won't work

On 14/7/2020 at 3:39 PM, Hvalpen said:

I have a standard RDR disc, and a GOTY edition disc, and two ps3. Can i boost the various trophies for my DLC account, with the non DLC account? Basically the DLC trophies that require two people, but are related to game modes found in the standard disc as well?

Yes, you can "boost" trophies with your alt account even though it's not the GOTY version, but only on the following DLC's. (They are available for free).

Outlaws To The End Co-Op Pack
Legends and Killers Pack
Liars and Cheats Pack

9 hours ago, n1c0live said:

Yes, you can "boost" trophies with your alt account even though it's not the GOTY version, but only on the following DLC's. (They are available for free).

Outlaws To The End Co-Op Pack
Legends and Killers Pack
Liars and Cheats Pack

Only one of those DLCs is free :) but yeah

3 hours ago, maiathewinners said:

I just tried boosting Poker and Liars Dice with my 2nd account which doesn't have the DLC. It doesn't work. 

Legends and Killer DLC works fine but for Liars and Cheats you will have to find a group

Thats odd. You would think simple liars dice and poker would do the trick.

4 hours ago, Hvalpen said:

Thats odd. You would think simple liars dice and poker would do the trick.

Yeah for some reason everytime I invited the dummy it said on the 2nd screen "you don't own the DLC pack Liars and Cheaters". Atleast Legends and Killers works fine