Name change?

Blueshell-

Went back to this game to finish some trophies but when I got onto it all my stuff got reset? I assume this is because I changed my name since I last played this. Anyone know if there is a way to get my stuff back other than I guess reverting my name change just to play this game?

13 minutes ago, Blueshell- said:

Went back to this game to finish some trophies but when I got onto it all my stuff got reset? I assume this is because I changed my name since I last played this. Anyone know if there is a way to get my stuff back other than I guess reverting my name change just to play this game?

You had better report that here so other players know not to change their PSN ID until after getting the Platinum:

Maybe a dumb comment but did you maybe use a different knight than the game defaulted to on startup?

I thought I had lost my progress once before too as the game defaulted to the blue knight (lvl 0) and not the green knight (lvl 40+) I had been using.

No I scrolled through the knights and only red, blue and green were there with no level progress. Yeah I didnt realize I couldnt change my name back to the original one until I tried it a few min ago. Well at least I dont really need my progress since I did most of the trophies already and only have a few that dont need anything specific left

Actually looks like you can revert your name change back to an old id if you contact support but for me at least thats not really worth the hassle