Trophy Thoughts?

GarbledFlask54

52 minutes ago, RedRodriguez87 said:

First time looking at this game, and I was hoping it would be a bit more... I dunno, cartoony, not just animal heads plastered on human bodies.

Yeah, I expected something like Detective Gallo, or something really meme-y. But it seems to be going for a realistic, dark noir tone, with cut-and-pasted animal heads? It’s a bizarre stylistic choice. It’s very reminiscent of that Ramona Fall’s music video for I Say Fever:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Really liked the film-noir vibe of this one! The cutscenes are nicely done and the animal mix with human bodies is weird but effective. Was quite more enjoyable than most other point and clicks (for my taste). Being it rather short helped as well I think, it gets quite tedious if it's never ending. And it felt clean and fresh.

If there are any other just like this one I'm good to go ?

On 2023-02-05 at 4:57 PM, Rejim said:

Really liked the film-noir vibe of this one! The cutscenes are nicely done and the animal mix with human bodies is weird but effective. Was quite more enjoyable than most other point and clicks (for my taste). Being it rather short helped as well I think, it gets quite tedious if it's never ending. And it felt clean and fresh.

If there are any other just like this one I'm good to go 1f605.png

Did you use the walk through guide from this site? Wondering if it’s still up to date.

• 4 months later...

6.57 hours to complete, following the walkthrough here. Personally, I couldn't bear to skip all of the dialogue or scenes in this delightfully absurd game, as the voice performances are top-notch. I'm sure it can be done in an hour or two, though, if you're okay with missing out on story.

Quite easy to overlook something, so pay close attention to the guide. The only marginally difficult trophy requires shooting out the headlights on a pursuing car full of gangsters, which doesn't control terribly well in a game built for KBM, but it's doable within a few attempts.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I am similar, enjoyed the story and performance. Couldn't bring myself to skip any of the dialogues.

It's clucking good.

The shooting practice trophy is probably the hardest one but doable with few tries.

Using the guide doesn't ruin the story or anything.

• Like 3

• 7 months later...