Estimated time to plat?

jorb1n

Probably way more than that. The game took me 2 months and 3 weeks to platinum it and it was the only game I was playing at the time. I was putting in a lot of hours each day too because I was hooked. The platinum is doable if you're willing to invest the time and get good at the game. However, there are a lot of try hards on the game now. It was easier when the game first came out because there were so many noobs on the game and you could easily beat them.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, JiII-Valentine-- said:

Probably way more than that. The game took me 2 months and 3 weeks to platinum it and it was the only game I was playing at the time. I was putting in a lot of hours each day too because I was hooked. The platinum is doable if you're willing to invest the time and get good at the game. However, there are a lot of try hards on the game now. It was easier when the game first came out because there were so many noobs on the game and you could easily beat them.

Okay, thank you so much!

• Like 1

Agreed, 3on3 is way harder nowadays due to freestyle moves (especially quick jump which kinda broke the game) and experienced players/teams. I must be at 300 hours or something, I still need to get 34 MVPs for the platinum.

I would say It is at least 7 on difficulty and a 200h+ game.

It is very fun, though, I love It.

• Like 2

Without proper skill and a reliable team, it's incredibly hard to constantly perform well and win games against some really good players that you face every second game. Lack of any kind of stats based matchmaking straight up killed this game.

4 hours ago, GravityQueeen said:

Agreed, 3on3 is way harder nowadays due to freestyle moves (especially quick jump which kinda broke the game) and experienced players/teams. I must be at 300 hours or something, I still need to get 34 MVPs for the platinum.

I would say It is at least 7 on difficulty and a 200h+ game.

It is very fun, though, I love It.

I played a couple games, and i do enjoy it very much. I’m kind of disappointed i didn’t start sooner, i think i’m going to go for the platinum though, as it is a very fun game. 

• Like 1

I can't really say for sure since I don't have it yet, but I am going to say probably 300 hours. 

You need to win 300 games on 3v3 and 50 on 1v1.

You are NOT going to win every game you play, since you will encounter dumb teammates here and there or overly upgraded players. This games makes a lot of money, there are like 6 players that you have to pay to get them or basically gamble to get them in a 5 percent chance. So this will take you time.

Then there is a problem, big problem of 10 wins in a row, at this point you better get lucky or boosted. 

Then the 200 MVPs, this is hard, because everyone has to play team basketball and play at a decent level in order to have a chance for this. 

5 minutes ago, MAUSZX said:

I can't really say for sure since I don't have it yet, but I am going to say probably 300 hours. 

You need to win 300 games on 3v3 and 50 on 1v1.

You are NOT going to win every game you play, since you will encounter dumb teammates here and there or overly upgraded players. This games makes a lot of money, there are like 6 players that you have to pay to get them or basically gamble to get them in a 5 percent chance. So this will take you time.

Then there is a problem, big problem of 10 wins in a row, at this point you better get lucky or boosted. 

Then the 200 MVPs, this is hard, because everyone has to play team basketball and play at a decent level in order to have a chance for this. 

The 200 MVPs are definitely the hardest trophy. The 10 wins can be boosted, so that’s not really a problem. It’s a very lengthy game nonetheless, but it is enjoyable.. for now. 

Just a heads up. If you manage to get a 10 win streak, you should download the other versions of the game as the trophies auto pop. It'll save you a lot of trouble having to get a 10 win streak multiple times. Make sure you don't lose that 10 win streak. All you need to do is log in to the other versions for it to unlock. I learned the hard way and had to do that trophy a second time. (Don't bother with Hong Kong version as they IP ban you if you're not actually from Hong Kong.)

Edited by JiII-Valentine--
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, JiII-Valentine-- said:

Just a heads up. If you manage to get a 10 win streak, you should download the other versions of the game as the trophies auto pop. It'll save you a lot of trouble having to get a 10 win streak multiple times. Make sure you don't lose that 10 win streak. All you need to do is log in to the other versions for it to unlock. I learned the hard way and had to do that trophy a second time. (Don't bother with Hong Kong version as they IP ban you if you're not actually from Hong Kong.)

I was reading some of the forums and came across that, thank you. Also, i did not know about the Hong Kong version, so thank you again. 

You seem to know a lot about the game and the trophy list, so i have a quick question. I got the trophy for getting MVP for the first time and I got the trophy for three wins in a row, on the NA version, so I loaded up the other regions and auto popped those two trophies. After that I went back to the NA version and I played the game until I got level five, after that I logged in to the other regions and the level five trophy isn’t popping for me. Did I do something wrong?

23 minutes ago, rvh---podz said:

After that I went back to the NA version and I played the game until I got level five, after that I logged in to the other regions and the level five trophy isn’t popping for me. Did I do something wrong?

Level trophies only autopop after you play a match. Once you do, win or lose, 3v3 or 1v1, they’ll all autopop as well.