The Video Game Caption Game!

jackattack1398

Pipsqweek gets my vote... I was able to picture a cinematic of someone actually doing that and then i LOL'd.

I still don't see the humor in Azakos'... what the hell am i missing here? Is it an inside joke for those who have played U3? I mean yeah, its a great use of the word "motherfucking" i guess...

• Like 1

Pipsqweek gets my vote... I was able to picture a cinematic of someone actually doing that and then i LOL'd.

I still don't see the humor in Azakos'... what the hell am i missing here? Is it an inside joke for those who have played U3? I mean yeah, its a great use of the word "motherfucking" i guess...

I thought the same thing piggie; I din't see any humor with it at all, just a bunch of swearing. Nothing original or off-the-wall about it.

Maybe we are just getting old?

I thought the same thing piggie; I din't see any humor with it at all, just a bunch of swearing. Nothing original or off-the-wall about it.

Maybe we are just getting old?

Its a "slightly" adjusted quote from the film Snakes on a Plane. I suppose, if you've not seen the film, it probably doesnt come across that funny. So yeah, it's more about the original quotable than the dubious language. see here for more detail.

NSFW

Its a "slightly" adjusted quote from the film Snakes on a Plane. I suppose, if you've not seen the film, it probably doesnt come across that funny.

Well then, yeah...that would explain it. I never saw the movie so that reference was lost on me completely.

...but I still like Pipsqueeks the best. :yay: