Is Safety First Bugged?

DnS_No_scope

14 hours ago, DnS_No_scope said:

I just beat the game with the character that ONLY have shields so at the end of the run i got  the trophy 

I'm Fine
Complete a run without picking up any hearts.

But i didnt get 
Safety First
Complete a run without losing any hearts.

Any chance you were playing a DLC character?  From what I understand the DLC characters dont unlock trophies. I almost finished the game without losing hearts about 5 minutes ago but I had like 20 pets + eggs and I had the relic that gives you more attack speed the more gold you have with like 800 gold and my game black screened.  I might have to just play Ghost of Tsushima until they fix stuff.

Also maybe losing a heart container counts if you took a devil deal or found the Demon wings relic.

EDIT: Never mind I read your post saying you used the DLC character for the one trophy.  I think I saw some guy on reddit say he wasnt getting trophies for beating bosses with the DLC characters so I assume thats a bug.

Edited by iGGTheEnd

Hey !

Same here :

Just beating a run with Anna. I got "I'm Fine" but not "Safety First". And in the same time, I had 10 shields but the trophy "Shields Up!" don't pop.

It's really... frustrating.

Edited by AngelMJ

19 hours ago, AngelMJ said:

Hey !

Same here :

Just beating a run with Anna. I got "I'm Fine" but not "Safety First". And in the same time, I had 10 shields but the trophy "Shields Up!" don't pop.

It's really... frustrating.

I wouldnt worry to much about Shields up you will get 10 shields multiple times on the road to getting the plat.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, CapnNemo12 said:

does this mean you can't loose half a heart/shield either? 

Judging by the conversations above, you are correct. You basically cannot get hit at all during the run. The best advice given so far is to start a new save file on this attempt. You only need to complete 5 levels on a fresh save instead of the eventual 8; it was also suggested to use one of the trial items to make things easier! 

Edited by integra_93GS-R

23 minutes ago, integra_93GS-R said:

Judging by the conversations above, you are correct. You basically cannot get hit at all during the run. The best advice given so far is to start a new save file on this attempt. You only need to complete 5 levels on a fresh save instead of the eventual 8; it was also suggested to use one of the trial items to make things easier! 

Yeah I've been trying for hours now and this is actually an insanely difficult thing to do in this game. There are so many things that will damage you that are completely out of your control. For example, enemies spawn on you without warning and the run is over, some of the bosses damage you as soon as you enter their rooms before you even get to move you character. Even if you're super lucky and non of that happens, you also need a ton of luck with item drops to not have each boss take several minutes and just with how the game is designed it's next to impossible not to get cornered by something since you can't jump very high and there's no dodge mechanic. 
I'm ranting.... This will take some time for me to do,

The trophy really needs to get changed to "complete a run without taking damage", the description as it is now is super misleading. The way it's worded i expected it to be a 3/10 difficultybut it turned out to be more like an 8 :(