The sapienza trinity trophy glitched

Maayz17

I did all the three challenges required for this trophy but it didn't pop. I checked on the challenges menu and error plane, silence of the man and eye for an eye were registered as complete. It's definitely glitched but I don't know how to fix it.

32 minutes ago, Maayz17 said:

I did all the three challenges required for this trophy but it didn't pop. I checked on the challenges menu and error plane, silence of the man and eye for an eye were registered as complete. It's definitely glitched but I don't know how to fix it.

Reconnect to servers, like try to launch game with forced offline mode, and then go online again, so game checks all challenges and perhaps will register this on their server. This absolutely because of online connection, I had some trophies glitched this way for me.

Edited by Bloodytears1666
  • Like 1

@Bloodytears1666 I tried and that didn't work. You're right, this is because of online connectivity.

If this was like any other single player game I'd just delete my profile data and try again, but hitman progress is recorded on their servers and not on the console. So if you meet the requirement for a trophy but it doesn't pop, you're outta luck, because it doesn't matter how many times you try, the challenge doesn't register a second time. You're just at the mercy of their servers "catching up", which is absurd.

I did some digging and apparently you can request IO interactive to delete your profile from the servers and reset all your progress, so if all else fails I might do that.

4 hours ago, VakaVG said:

39 people got the trophy this month, so it's definitely not glitched. I think you have to be "online" when playing.

It glitched for me.

Edited by Maayz17
I tried to post the screenshots.

4 hours ago, Maayz17 said:

It glitched for me.

Just don't do anything yet, go for other trophies. It happens with game sometimes, I'm too had panic about it, but some trophies popped eventually some time later. Only hope that you have other trophies to earn, because I think this is essential to server to update data.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Bloodytears1666 said:

Just don't do anything yet, go for other trophies. It happens with game sometimes, I'm too had panic about it, but some trophies popped eventually some time later. Only hope that you have other trophies to earn, because I think this is essential to server to update data.

I still have the rest of the missions to do, so hopefully that's enough.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020/7/17 at 5:09 AM, Maayz17 said:

I still have the rest of the missions to do, so hopefully that's enough.

Hi bro,Have you solve the problem?

I met this glitch too,I finished  lv.5 Escalation Contract in colorado and unlock the challenge, but the trophy never pop,seem like the trouble we met have a  same reason,.

Edited by melfirth-mk2
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, burnysizz said:

You have to be online for trophies to unlock especially ones that require multiple objectives as they don’t sync the data to store it. Remember having a similar issue when I couldn’t stay connected one evening as it kept disconnecting me

pKxmAIt.jpgxButP75.jpg8ArEevy.jpg

I've tried reconnecting to the servers multiple times, they just don't sync up. Next I'm gonna try to finish an escalation on sapienza, see if both trophies pop.