Server Shutdown?

jorb1n

I see that the game has been around for a couple of years, and this is a game i want to start. But before i start does anybody know, or has there been any announcements of the servers shutting down any time soon?

Edited by rvh---podz
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Sergen said:

I suggest you put a question mark at the end of the thread title, it's annoying to see clickbait threads like this, people would click this thinking you're informing people that the servers are down. Nobody can know for certain when they go down unless there's an official announcement so don't worry about it currently.

Sorry! I didn’t catch that at first, but thanks for the reply. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Even after doing some basic and quick research, you can see that JoyCity still support their ancient online games (which interestingly enough are also basketball related). The game is going strong and seeing how every other player is packed with cosmetic items - I assume developers are still making some revenue from MTX.

So no, no shutdown any time soon.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

Still is up for anyone wondering.

As for the game running good, it’s still not great. Have crashed twice already in an hour of play and there’s lag when you actually play still (which was common when it was first released).

Idg how it lags so bad on 1 v 1 though. Are their servers that horrific when they definitely sell micros considering most have skins which is such a waste of money...

Edited by Dangisuckatgamin
  • Like 2