Is the plat obtainable on American version?

Taliesin_2943

I have been checking up on Blacksad Platinum it seems from what I'm seeing is that 2 USA PSN accounts have gotten Smart Aleck which was at 0% and the other  Trophy Billy Sorrows Book Club start to become attainable in Europe first due to the 1.05 patch.

But the USA version was sitting at 1.03 patch, so I assume from my deduction if you have the Digital Version of Blacksad that the USA version may have gotten the 1.05 patch, but the physical version which I had I tried updating it to the 1.05 patch would not update to the 1.05 patch so if you have the Digital version try updating it,

So I think the Platinum is now attainable because the game has been patched to allow you to get the last 2 trophies.

according to Ps4Patches, the US version has only gone to 1.03 but the EU is 1.05 - if 1.03 isn't the 'latest' one, you'll have to query the publisher and find out why it's not been published on PSN in Na yet - Physical or digital won't make a difference if it's the same region as they're technically the same.

• 3 weeks later...
On 16/7/2020 at 11:33 AM, Taliesin_2943 said:

Gah hopefully it's soon

It will, this is probably a thing of publisher deal or something. The patch is already made and I think they are no longer in quarantine, so this patch might come earlier. 

Unless our 1.03 patch is their 1.05 patch... There is another possibility.