Search and Rescue

craig_obviously

Doesn't look like it. I'm normally vehemently opposed to DLC trophies but I really want them in this case. I'd kill for a good excuse to get back off the road. They'll surely add some at some point in the future though and hopefully won't include anything like that Mudrunner one that just amounted to doing doughies on the beach for an hour. On a level I'd love to try these new maps out just for fun but have a bit of paranoia that doing so might potentially break future DLC trophies. 

Snowrunner was so addictive and permeated my state of mind so much at the time that I was telling someone about the game & went 'yeah and I haven't played a snowbox game in a while as well'. Enough time has elapsed since then though so hopefully we'll get those DLC trophies before the years end. One can only hope!

• Like 1

They've released only one of the two maps for this DLC. Maybe they hold back the trophies because they're not obtainable until the rest is out. I can image the negative feedback they would get otherwise.

On the other side -- can someone already tell how this affects the base game trophies? I still haven't found the time to finish all tasks, do these trophies now include the DLC ones? That could make that trophy really hard and time consuming, considering we might end up with double the content we had at release.

I was holding off buying the Season Pass to see if there were any new associated trophies.

I am very disappointed as I really wanted to play those new maps but the idea of no trophies means I'll pass on it for now.

I just finished the map and was also disappointed to see no new trophies added, but the game is just too much fun to not play it, especially after 2 months of not playing it. Breakable ice is cool (pun intended) addition just like the mobile radar.

Edited by TheKop4Life

In my book this is by far the best designed map (gameplay-wise) in the entire game. Far more challenging and diverse than any other map. And the watchtowers not uncovering the entire map is also a good thing to me because this way I'm a lot more motivated to explore every bit of the map. Looking forward to the next updates. 

Does anyone know if the Lake Kovd map from this pack counts for the Workaholic trophy? I have the DLC and 100% in Michigan, Alaska and Taymyr but no trophy and I don't know if it's a glitch or not? I'm only confused because the trophy for completing the tasks and contests popped fine.

13 hours ago, Violino said:

Does anyone know if the Lake Kovd map from this pack counts for the Workaholic trophy? I have the DLC and 100% in Michigan, Alaska and Taymyr but no trophy and I don't know if it's a glitch or not? I'm only confused because the trophy for completing the tasks and contests popped fine.

I think it is possible: I completed every contract in the base game and the trophy didn't unlock but after I completed the contracts on the new DLC map the trophy poped for me. The map also counts towards the "single tank of fuel" trophy btw. 

Edited by OBSTINATIO