variant trophy bugged in a good way? after last update?

I met the requirements for clearing 48 variant adventures and trophy popped, but so did the 72 variant one pop.
I checked the trophy on here and recent earners got it even getting 24 variant and unlocking the other ones.

ps. not complaining that it popped to soon, but dont wanne be called a cheater for it.

Edited by Thefallenone2017
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Sebax55 said:

Same thing just happend to me, I don't know what happend here but from in game achivements progress I only reached 10 but then suddenly 12,24 and 48 popped for me

maybe i had 72 cleared because i did 32 in the first campaign and a couple in the others and did like 30 something in events.

its weird and hope this get recognized as glitch and not cheat 

Edited by Thefallenone2017
  • Like 1

On 7/19/2020 at 6:35 PM, ZoutjeNL said:

Yes, I sent a ticket a couple days ago and they said they were going to ''fix'' it shortly. For me I couldn't get any of them to pop because of something (even though I had more variants completed) now they all pop at once. 

oh ok. well i have been just logging in daily and didnt keep track but looks like i coeld have 72. because i did 30 + in 1st campaign so i dont know now. Is there anyway of checking total with event ones?

14 hours ago, Thefallenone2017 said:

oh ok. well i have been just logging in daily and didnt keep track but looks like i coeld have 72. because i did 30 + in 1st campaign so i dont know now. Is there anyway of checking total with event ones?

I sent a ticket to support and asked for my count, they could check it for you. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I had this happen to me for the 4th and 12 variants. But I’ve noticed they only pop up during non event/time gate. It could be that the variants count towards the trophy but don’t unlock till you do a story variant.

Also unlocking characters might count towards the total variants. I’ve noticed on this event in particular that my total advanced levels didn’t count towards the 175 free play run.

I’m not sure if this is 100% accurate, but it’s what I’ve noticed.