Are servers full

eVo-Godslayer

I would speculate and say most likely.. I was play R6siege and I asked the very same to a dude and he said yes, but he says for himself that the game suffers from some unpleasant lag and glitches.. I wanna support crytek.. and I also love the CSGO vibes.. but I may wait a bit, see if they patch up some of the nonsense this random guy was talking about..

can anyone confirm or deny the above that has played the game?

16 minutes ago, xxdmcgee2288xx said:

I would speculate and say most likely.. I was play R6siege and I asked the very same to a dude and he said yes, but he says for himself that the game suffers from some unpleasant lag and glitches.. I wanna support crytek.. and I also love the CSGO vibes.. but I may wait a bit, see if they patch up some of the nonsense this random guy was talking about..

It's pretty easy to find a match, shouldn't take longer than 1 minute. The problem is the insane latency, once shots start popping off the game just can't keep up

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2020 at 0:22 PM, xxdmcgee2288xx said:

I played the game at launch but I was quickly turned off over the lags, the glitches, the insane latency, the hit registering, etc. These make the game and trophies frustrating and almost unplayable for me. I don't know if it got improved since but I backed off the game indefinitely.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

I played the game at launch but I was quickly turned off over the lags, the glitches, the insane latency, the hit registering, etc. These make the game and trophies frustrating and almost unplayable for me. I don't know if it got improved since but I backed off the game indefinitely.

Thanks for this. I will be sure to avoid this until further notice. Honestly, I have my hands full as it is at the current moment.