100% Trophies Video

greenzsaber

• 1 year later...

Just gonna add to this a little bit because there are no times on the video to show where to get specific trophies.

Spaaaaace!

You can get on level 7 of the first set of worlds. Get the bottom left rabbit into the stew pot that's hanging out at the upper left, then metal spoon bounce yourself on the same red bumper you just bounced the rabbit from. You'll shoot off into space and the level will end netting you the trophy.

It's at 1:31:10 in OP's video.

Follow The White Rabbit

Level 3 on the last set of levels called The Little Tower. Follow the screen to the right until you come to a few metal rabbit guards with swords. At the upper left of the square shaped area, there is a gap that a rabbit will start hopping through. It's one of those invisible floors. Follow it to the top and drop through the little hole in front of the Alice in Wonderland picture.

I haven't sifted through OP's video to find where this is yet. If anyone has the time mark please let me know.

Here Comes The Sun

Level 4 of area 2 called Bunstone Beach. After bouncing yourself across with the red bumper, you'll see a fat rabbit sunbathing. Use your bomb ability and blow him up.

I haven't sifted through OP's video to find where this is yet. If anyone has the time mark please let me know.

Lord Butter is found in the second set of worlds, level 26.

Edited by Ancestral_Spirit

11 hours ago, Ancestral_Spirit said:

Just gonna add to this a little bit because there are no times on the video to show where to get specific trophies.

Spaaaaace!

You can get on level 7 of the first set of worlds. Get the bottom left rabbit into the stew pot that's hanging out at the upper left, then metal spoon bounce yourself on the same red bumper you just bounced the rabbit from. You'll shoot off into space and the level will end netting you the trophy.

It's at 1:31:10 in OP's video.

Follow The White Rabbit

Level 3 on the last set of levels called The Little Tower. Follow the screen to the right until you come to a few metal rabbit guards with swords. At the upper left of the square shaped area, there is a gap that a rabbit will start hopping through. It's one of those invisible floors. Follow it to the top and drop through the little hole in front of the Alice in Wonderland picture.

Here Comes The Sun

Level 4 of area 2 called Bunstone Beach. After bouncing yourself across with the red bumper, you'll see a fat rabbit sunbathing. Use your bomb ability and blow him up.

Lord Butter is found in the second set of worlds, level 26.

The video description includes timestamps for all those trophies mentioned, actually... 

I did try to include timestamps for the non-obvious trophies in there. If there's one that you feel should be included that isn't listed, let me know. You can always check my trophy order for this game to see the order they were all obtained.

6 hours ago, greenzsaber said:

The video description includes timestamps for all those trophies mentioned, actually... 

I did try to include timestamps for the non-obvious trophies in there. If there's one that you feel should be included that isn't listed, let me know. You can always check my trophy order for this game to see the order they were all obtained.

Ah my bad!

May i suggest that you put the time stamps as a pinned comment as well?

Totally my bad for not seeing them in your video description though >.<   I think maybe i've just looked at so many video's of this damn game now, that i've mistaken yours for someone else's who didn't put time stamps on there.

Again, sorry about that and thank you for your effort of making video guide  <3