Jak & Daxter Trilogy Question (Vita)

Even if it does, when you have a Vita you can just hide the 0% games anyways that you don't want showing.

Yea but i still wouldn't want them in my list, even if their hidden

Vita version is glitched, dont even start it.

I hear TPL isn't too bad so i was planning on playing that...i don't want to play 2 or 3 because of the frame rate issues making races etc very difficult

I just finished the series on my Vita and can confirm that the only trophy list that gets installed is for whichever game you start. There's a selection screen when it first loads where you choose 1,2,or 3.

1 wasn't terrible, 2 was garbage and hard imo, and 3 was not great but, the best of the series. 

• Like 1

I just finished the series on my Vita and can confirm that the only trophy list that gets installed is for whichever game you start. There's a selection screen when it first loads where you choose 1,2,or 3.

1 wasn't terrible, 2 was garbage and hard imo, and 3 was not great but, the best of the series. 

Thanks for the info, i will play TPL and forget the other 2

I'm a bit disappointed on how terrible the port is, since that I love the series :(   

i agree, this is my favorite series, i home we can see a good jak 4 one day. 

Thanks for the info, i will play TPL and forget the other 2

its up to you but, i would recommend still going for them. there are only 3 things you have to do for the platinum in jak 2 and 3

1 complete the game

2 collect metal head skull gems (will be done by the time you complete the game)

3 collect precursor orbs (there is a very easy glitch in both jak 2 and 3 to do this)

• Like 1