Wow, this is a real game?!

SadisticSymphony

On 18/07/2020 at 0:02 AM, GoldUnit1001 said:

The game does not save trophy progress sadly. So whatever trophy you start on, then you must unlock it BEFORE you turn off the game or else that trophy progress is lost. I unlocked all of Saint (Jesus) colors, but I took a break before unlocking the last two colors and I didn't get a trophy afterwards. 

That sounds really annoying.  Reminds me of Solitaire which was similar in that it didn't have a save file so several of the trophies had to be done in one sitting there as well.  Going back to Fight of Gods what do you have to do to earn the colours exactly?  Am I right in thinking that once unlocked they're like an alternative outfit colour for each character?    

On 7/20/2020 at 0:40 PM, PondNewt said:

That sounds really annoying.  Reminds me of Solitaire which was similar in that it didn't have a save file so several of the trophies had to be done in one sitting there as well.  Going back to Fight of Gods what do you have to do to earn the colours exactly?  Am I right in thinking that once unlocked they're like an alternative outfit colour for each character?    

Beat Arcade mode on Very Hard 3 times, beat arcade mode on very hard without using a continue (the boss is cheap), and beat the boss in challenge mode to unlock all colors for a single character. I actually managed to do all of the above AGAIN in one sitting for Saint and his trophy still did not unlock afterwards. So I gave up, wrote the company a letter and switched games. The company replied saying that they'll look into it, but I doubt anything will change honestly.

18 hours ago, GoldUnit1001 said:

Beat Arcade mode on Very Hard 3 times, beat arcade mode on very hard without using a continue (the boss is cheap), and beat the boss in challenge mode to unlock all colors for a single character. I actually managed to do all of the above AGAIN in one sitting for Saint and his trophy still did not unlock afterwards. So I gave up, wrote the company a letter and switched games. The company replied saying that they'll look into it, but I doubt anything will change honestly.

Okay thanks for the response.  Sounds like it's a game best avoided for the time being at least.  

• 1 month later...
On 28/07/2020 at 5:35 PM, GoldUnit1001 said:

I can confirm that the latest patch fixed the issues with the trophies. I just wished arcade mode was shorter, or had the option to set it to 1 round matches.

Thanks for letting people know.  I may pick the game up in the future though will probably only do so if it goes on sale.  

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 7/28/2020 at 0:35 PM, GoldUnit1001 said:

I can confirm that the latest patch fixed the issues with the trophies. I just wished arcade mode was shorter, or had the option to set it to 1 round matches.

Did the patch fix the issue of having to do trophies in one sitting?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...