On 17/07/2020 at 2:38 PM, Arctic Cress said:

This is probably either the EU/NA version (or both) which releases next month.

Looks simple enough.

There will almost certainly be separate lists for the EU and NA versions of this game.

EDIT: I was wrong, there is only 1 list for the Western release.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

Looks like your typical anime dungeon crawler list: trophies for the story, trophies for the first time you do something and then for milestones after, and then your typical "achieve/collect everything" trophies. I'm definitely getting this as I love MAGES. and I can't have enough dungeon crawlers :3

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, JaM said:

Probably not trophy-wise question:

What story did the game covered? I have watched both Danmachi Seasons but I skipped Aiz Whatchamacallit Spin off.- cause Team Hestia is Bestia.

Bell's story is season 1 of the main Danmachi while Aiz's story is only parts of her Spin off story that has Bell in it or/and is related to the main Danmachi story but minus the big monsters She fought.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Bell's story is season 1 of the main Danmachi while Aiz's story is only parts of her Spin off story that has Bell in it or/and is related to the main Danmachi story but minus the big monsters She fought.

sooo.. Do I need to watch Aiz' spinoff to fully enjoy this game's story?

On 8/13/2020 at 8:48 AM, Raveniteh said:

I really wish this game would be released on Vita as well for western release...

Does anyone know if the Asian Vita version is playable in English? The game page on Play-Asia has comments about English, but I'm not sure how reliable that is.

I would definitely import it if it would make sense.

2 hours ago, JaM said:

sooo.. Do I need to watch Aiz' spinoff to fully enjoy this game's story?

Well the game only focus on Bell so you can play the game without having watched/read Sword Oratoria but if you want the full story of what Aiz did before saving Bell and what she and other 3 female members of the Loki Familia was doing while Bell was running and fighting the big ape then you need to watch it(it feel like they cut the big monsters fights away so Aiz would not have more bosses then Bell)

• Like 1