How is it?

spidey0115

I haven't played it but i can't imagine a Spiderman game that transpires inside, in small corridors and such to be any good at all :P These are just my thoughts though, nothing factual as i haven't played the game.

Imo they should make a new Spiderman in which you have an entire city to roam around in. Sorta like the original Spiderman games that were based upon the movies, that would be awesome :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just installed this today and played around a little. It's not too bad. The gameplay is decent and the graphics are pretty good. I honestly don't have a problem with the dialogue or story... Its definitely a little out there. Every time I hear the word Causality, I think of the Matrix lol.

Anywho, it has it's charms; I just wish there was a little more web slinging and flying around a free roam map.

Okay, been playing for a few days now and done with my 1st playthrough. It was fairly difficult on Normal (for me anyway) but, I made it through. I started my Hard playthrough and am roughly 35% complete. I figured I should work on the Web Challenges to get all my upgrades for the rest of Hard mode. The Freefall are the absolute worst :shakefist:

So this was fun the 1st time through but, now i'm getting bored. It's very linear and the Web Challenges are literally taken right out of the SP story. There's no change whatsoever. This, to me, was poor design on a budget or something along those lines. How about spending a little more time on making the challenges a unique experience rather than having a ton of "Extras" content that does nothing for you (i.e. Artwork, Figurines, blah blah...).

IDK, we'll see how I feel once I get the :platinum: or get closer to it anyway. :(