Grand Theft Auto V General Discussion

Parker

I think I am getting very bear the end and can't wait for my off days to complete the story mode. I know for a fact I'll be replaying some missions to improve my scores as well as enjoying the rest of the open world stuff. I am relly looking forward to the multiplayer as well, especially with the PSNP Crew. 

Just as a note, for those interested in joining the PSNP Crew, follow this link. http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/psnprofiles

Parker

If like me you are struggling to attain 100% then search social club and have a look for the checklist option. The activities that contribute towards 100% are highlighted with the specific category color for example

Miscellaneous has red bars around it or

strangers and freaks have a blue bar around it.

Hope this helps. B)  

Hey guys, saw this thread was still active and since it's General Discussion, I'd figure I'd post something I've encountered.

So, I just rented the game from a Redbox Rental Kiosk and there's only 2 issues so far:

1) This game isn't working with my ps2 controller with a ps3 adapter, even though it works on nearly every other game I have, minus the ones I haven't tried it with.

2) My ps3 controller is busted. Utterly busted. Here's a few photos:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nw1vcyr0fqj3npo/Photo%20Sep%2024%2C%209%2023%2014%20PM.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/30k5e2uigm6tgx7/Photo%20Sep%2024%2C%209%2023%2009%20PM.jpg

Has anyone else encountered this problem or seen a fix for it somewhere, without having me go out and buy a new one? I already have one coming in the mail  in about a week or so. If I can't find a fix, I'll just return the game and rent or buy it some other time.

Really need some help.

Has anybody got a location for the mission

" A starlet in Vinewood"

It's the last stranger and freak mission and I have no idea on how you activate it or come across the mission start. Thank you. Also collecting these damn collectibles is such a damn chore it's unreal.

Collect 50 letter scraps I do believe.

So I finished the main story today and the ending was awesome. Major spoilers below...

I chose option C which is to save both Michael and Trevor. I don't see how anyone could choose anything else after playing the story (if anything, I'd choose to kill Franklin as he is by far my least favorite playable character) and the last mission was absolutely badass. The end cutscene was perfect when you push the car off the cliff and Franklin and Michael both drive away leaving Trevor there with the credits to roll. I loved it.

I'm currently doing all the side missions and such and am patiently awaiting multiplayer which seems like it will be completely awesome as well. 

Parker

Hey is the Pimp My Sidearm trophy glitched? I have fully modded one of my pistols and bought all the colors for it just in case but the trophy still hasn't come up.

There might be some stuff not available to you yet? I dunno, I did it on the shotgun I think you just need the flashlight and silencer, not sure about the custom paint.

There might be some stuff not available to you yet? I dunno, I did it on the shotgun I think you just need the flashlight and silencer, not sure about the custom paint.

I'm in post-story so I have all the stuff. I just got it now though when I fully modded my AP pistol. It didn't ping when I used the pistol you start out with so maybe that's why.

For those having trophies like "Pimp My Sidearm" and the one where you fully customize a car, try doing it with Franklin. I fully customized a car and weapon with Michael and the trophies didn't pop and I figured it glitched but I did the same thing with Franklin and they both popped. I don't know why it would be like that but if you can't get them to pop it is worth a shot. 

I'm still working on the side missions and such and am sitting right over 80% I believe. I finished the Epsilon stuff earlier and am hunting letter scraps now.

Parker

I've been thinking about DLC for this game lately and I'd love to see more expansions like we had with GTA IV, obviously without having to wait so long for them. Something I'd love to see is before the game takes place and being able to set up heists and play around in another city with Michael, Trevor and Brad too. The heists were awesome in this game, in my opinion, but there weren't nearly enough of them and I'd love to see some more as DLC or as part of an expansion. Any thoughts?

Parker

Found another one of those cheaters:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2093-Grand-Theft-Auto-V/Raffaello-07

Has platinum despite Online being down.

Reported. In the future feel free to PM me cheaters and I'll report them. No need to clutter threads with dumbasses like that, that is just giving them the attention they want. 

Parker

• Like 1