How to reset MP progress after Warlord Glitch

Kazuma_Kiryu1996

On 7/21/2020 at 8:54 AM, dev2610 said:

If you play a game and earn XP, it should reset your negative XP

So after you derank (using warlord glitch to 30), just earning a bit of xp should get you back to 1? I'm asking cus I think it'd be easier to derank to 30 then level up to 20. I don't really want to level to 20 first and get warlord last (i'd either hafta derank below 1 from 20 or level up to 30 normally which sounds like it'd take a lot more time). But also, I don't want the trophy to completely glitch for me.

Edited by Last-_-Judgment

On 7/24/2020 at 2:45 PM, Last-_-Judgment said:

So after you derank (using warlord glitch to 30), just earning a bit of xp should get you back to 1? I'm asking cus I think it'd be easier to derank to 30 then level up to 20. I don't really want to level to 20 first and get warlord last (i'd either hafta derank below 1 from 20 or level up to 30 normally which sounds like it'd take a lot more time). But also, I don't want the trophy to completely glitch for me.

Yes, if you're just starting out, then earning over 1500 XP will take to level 4 or 5, then you start the de-ranking process from there, reset the game and come back to see yourself at level 30 and with negative xp of the exact amount that exceeded the 1500 xp you had earned previously. Thus, if you had scored, let's say, 1700 xp, when you reload, you'll see -200 xp, then you play a game and earn that 200 xp  (you can earn more than that, of couse, this is just for the math here), it balances the xp and bring you back to 0 xp and rank 1.

I recently did it and helped at least two others to get Warlord too. If you don't want your trophies to show out of order, you should definitely rank up to level 20 and then de-rank from there to 1. In fact, I have a separate post just for how to make it less time consuming because, by the time you reach level 20, you may still have 1-2 guns left (possibly none too, if you don't do anything else in between), I had 1 for example, and then I de-ranked from there while working on the manuals for that last gun at the same time.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, dev2610 said:

Yes, if you're just starting out, then earning over 1500 XP will take to level 4 or 5, then you start the de-ranking process from there, reset the game and come back to see yourself at level 30 and with negative xp of the exact amount that exceeded the 1500 xp you had earned previously. Thus, if you had scored, let's say, 1700 xp, when you reload, you'll see -200 xp, then you play a game and earn that 200 xp  (you can earn more than that, of couse, this is just for the math here), it balances the xp and bring you back to 0 xp and rank 1.

I recently did it and helped at least two others to get Warlord too. If you don't want your trophies to show out of order, you should definitely rank up to level 20 and then de-rank from there to 1. In fact, I have a separate post just for how to make it less time consuming because, by the time you reach level 20, you may still have 1-2 guns left (possibly none too, if you don't do anything else in between), I had 1 for example, and then I de-ranked from there while working on the manuals for that last gun at the same time.

That's really helpful. Thanks. How long does it take to de-rank from 20 exactly if you did want the trophies in order? How much longer would it take de ranking from 20 than de rank from 1 then leveling up to 20.

@Last-_-Judgment, I did not try going out of order but I am assuming should not be much or should be about the same time with a variation of 1-2 hours allowed.

The only thing concerning would be the amount of time it will take for Soldier of Misfortune trophy.

There is no distinct advantage or disadvantage for choosing one method over the other except the order/timestamp of the trophy earned. If you see my FC2 trophy set, you'll notice the time difference between getting to level 20 and then level 30, in that gap, I was still working on manuals of the only remaining gun I had and losing diamonds at the same time so that once I am done with Soldier of Misfortune, I don't have too many ranks to de-rank from and as I said, I have a separate post just for that. You can check it out below.

Warlord glitch - Tip to save time

Edited by dev2610
Just mentioning someone
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, dev2610 said:

@Last-_-Judgment, I did not try going out of order but I am assuming should not be much or should be about the same time with a variation of 1-2 hours allowed.

The only thing concerning would be the amount of time it will take for Soldier of Misfortune trophy.

There is no distinct advantage or disadvantage for choosing one method over the other except the order/timestamp of the trophy earned. If you see my FC2 trophy set, you'll notice the time difference between getting to level 20 and then level 30, in that gap, I was still working on manuals of the only remaining gun I had and losing diamonds at the same time so that once I am done with Soldier of Misfortune, I don't have too many ranks to de-rank from and as I said, I have a separate post just for that. You can check it out below.

Warlord glitch - Tip to save time

Alright. Cheers for the info man.

• Like 1