We Should Talk trophies

Tripple_Barnett

22 minutes ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

I wonder when the trophies for the Indie game We Should Talk will become available on the Playstation servers. The game was released yesterday. Weird! 

That's up the developers to load them onto Sony's servers.

https://whitethorndigital.com/

https://twitter.com/whitethorngames

If you want to reach out and let them know.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, LoveInHell said:

Lol I thought the title was “We should talk about trophies” and was expecting a rant. 1f61d.png

Comment aside, I don’t know what the game is but looking at the trophies it looks really depressing. ;-;

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1255990/We_should_talk/  <-- trailer and a few user reviews. Looks like something most here would only play for the plat. Give it a week and I bet there'll be a 1-hour plat guide from the sounds of it.

Edited by Brillica

34 minutes ago, Brillica said:

Give it a week and I bet there'll be a 1-hour plat guide

Damn. Usually the guides are done a day or two before official release. Now we have to wait. :(

1 hour ago, Good_Sir_Matt_II said:

The plat title for this game should've just been called "It's not you, it's me"

Ha! Without having any knowledge of this game, the title absolutely makes it seem like it could be the sequel to “one night stand”.

• Like 2

I’m so bad at this game ? It feels like I’m doing things differently but I always end up getting the same dialogue choices.

How can I befriend that creepy stranger? I hate that guy and always end up telling him to fuck off ?

Edited by anotherfangirl
  • Like 1

Gotta wait for the next patch for ending 5. It requires the same dialogue for the "learn about Sam's dad" trophy and the option needed can't be selected just yet. 

EDIT: Scratch that. Just accidentally got ending 5 when going for 8... it doesn't require the trophy for Sam's dad...

Edited by Velvet
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Velvet said:

Gotta wait for the next patch for ending 5. It requires the same dialogue for the "learn about Sam's dad" trophy and the option needed can't be selected just yet. 

Thanks for the info. I was hoping no trophies were glitched.

7 minutes ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

Trophies aside, is the narrative interesting? 

As a huge LOST fan. I like your profile picture. I found the narrative interesting. 

Yeah, I really wonder how to befriend him too. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Velvet said:

EDIT: Scratch that. Just accidentally got ending 5 when going for 8... it doesn't require the trophy for Sam's dad...

What were you doing when you tried to get ending 8? What are the requirements for ending 8 or 5? 

45 minutes ago, anotherfangirl said:

What were you doing when you tried to get ending 8? What are the requirements for ending 8 or 5? 

I'm holding off on telling how to get the endings because I wrote my walkthrough based on the steam version and some things are a little different for PS4 so trying to match them up properly (also had to work around the Dad trophy for now). Ending 5 ends with you dismissing Sam's feelings and ending 8 ends with you two willing to work on your relationship and watch it grow more.

For befriending Jimmy, these are the dialogue options you need:

Spoiler

Not in this life. Looks like you got stood up.
You should try a different app
It's like dating can feel demeaning in those apps
What about your friends?
Maybe we could be friends.

Edit/unrelated sorta kinda: BD the text walkthrough will be ready over on .org tonight or tomorrow if you need to use it for videos - it'll be about a 1.5 hour plat

Edited by Velvet
  • Like 1