Mystery Meat location and gazing upon the moon scene?

I apparently got a mystery meat somewhere as it's in my item archive but I guess I never got it back to give to Toriko and I can't find for the life of me find another one anywhere and I know I've fed her everything else.I also don't know how to gaze at the moon with her, I have the rest of the trophies. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks! 

Wonderful game BTW, I'm sad at how obscure this game is and probably will be. :( Don't regret my limited edition plus plush purchase one bit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Saxton3234 said:

I apparently got a mystery meat somewhere as it's in my item archive but I guess I never got it back to give to Toriko and I can't find for the life of me find another one anywhere and I know I've fed her everything else.I also don't know how to gaze at the moon with her, I have the rest of the trophies. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks! 

Wonderful game BTW, I'm sad at how obscure this game is and probably will be. :( Don't regret my limited edition plus plush purchase one bit.

Go into the endless mode and collect as many plans and recipes as you can. One of them is to craft a moon. Thing is, despite collecting loads, when you return to the hub you’ll only be told how to make one item. So, you need to enter the dungeon then return immediately a few times until the moon recipe is given. Craft, place, look at it with the girl

you should be able to get the meat there too as all items appear in there. I got to floor 178 before I purposely died as it took about 4 hours and I realised there was no trophy for getting to floor 200.

Are you really sure you can get a meat in the endless ruins? I'll be honest with you I got floor 200 myself to get the blueprints factoryAi mentioned but I never found a single food item on any floor let alone a mystery meat... Thanks for the tip about the moon though, gonna see if I can make one here. :)

Edit: Alright so the good news is I can craft a moon (gonna save that for last trophy tho) the bad news is I still can't find a mystery meat anywhere. I farmed various gather spots in all the dungeons (except endless ruins as I didn't find a single food item in my 200 run I did yesterday) and had no luck. :/

Final Edit: Finally found it in the Bio Labs... got the plat tho! Thanks for the help.

Edited by Saxton3234

While on the subject of hard-to-find items.... anybody have any idea where I can find the Metal Rod necessary to craft the Tall Lamp?  That's the one Terrarium Decor item available to me that I haven't done yet, and it's aggravating my OCD.

Thanks in advance.

Nevermind.... the stupid Metal Rod finally popped up in the Blast Furnace.  Nice that it finally showed up, but I probably unlocked the recipe several dungeons before that.  (I hate when games give you a recipe early and you can't get the items necessary for a long while.)

On 7/18/2020 at 5:47 AM, Saxton3234 said:

Final Edit: Finally found it in the Bio Labs... got the plat tho! Thanks for the help.

Did you do anything special to make it show up? I've been farming the food spots in Bio Labs for a couple hours and it hasn't shown up for me. Of course, now that I'm posting this, I'm sure I'll get it in a few minutes before anyone can reply.

Edit: Finally got it, but now I'm not sure which other food I'm missing.

Edited by MattPieti

• 10 months later...