Negative outcomes for playing stealthily?

Lianco

I don’t really want to look at the trophies as to not spoil myself but are there any negative outcomes for playing like the Ghost? I like playing stealth games but I’ve been holding it off just in case and I have done a page check for words like ‘ending’ and didn’t find anything. So I guess not?

I could see there being 2 different endings or something if this were a linear type of game but that doesn’t seem to be the case. Seems like you’re gonna grow over the game to accept both, maybe. Only about 2 hours in so far. I could see some dialogue being different but it also seems like both are acceptable.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, BlackTorito said:

They said the climate would change in favor of more storms and low visibility conditions, but you can change it with the flute.

is this confirmed? I have been noticing a lot of storms lately and I dont really play as Ghost, I mean I try to but end up getting noticed after 2 kills and have to samurai my way through.

1 hour ago, Montyzu said:

is this confirmed? I have been noticing a lot of storms lately and I dont really play as Ghost, I mean I try to but end up getting noticed after 2 kills and have to samurai my way through.

Is what they said: https://www.gamespot.com/articles/ghost-of-tsushimas-weather-changes-depending-on-ho/1100-6479889/

But honestly, I feel like it changes too specially on the second area, whatever your playstyle is.

• Like 1

On 7/18/2020 at 5:36 AM, Lianco said:

I don’t really want to look at the trophies as to not spoil myself but are there any negative outcomes for playing like the Ghost? I like playing stealth games but I’ve been holding it off just in case and I have done a page check for words like ‘ending’ and didn’t find anything. So I guess not?

I could see there being 2 different endings or something if this were a linear type of game but that doesn’t seem to be the case. Seems like you’re gonna grow over the game to accept both, maybe. Only about 2 hours in so far. I could see some dialogue being different but it also seems like both are acceptable.

Thanks!

I usually play stealth, but what I like about this game is that you can play stealth or aggressive or slide in and out  with relative ease. It's perfectly balanced. So far my GOTY, but I'm sure Cyberpunk will easily top it.