75 Concept Destruction 

76 Castle Pals

77 Strawberry Vinegar

78 Radio Squid

79 A Summer With The Shiba Inu

80 Clash Force

81 DISTRAINT 2

82 Ultra Hat Dimension

82 easy and fast PS4 Platinums right there! That’s not even including all the countless stacks you could get if you wanted to go down that route.

I knew Ratalaika released quite a few titles but I never realised it was this many!

Do you think it will get to the stage where Ratalaika games will simply oversaturate the market to the point that people will get sick of buying so many releases and their sales will begin to suffer?

Or do you think there will always be plenty of people wanting to buy every release for easy/fast trophies?

I will always buy their games. Fast and fun games which can offer until 6 (8 for Distraint) platinums for each game. It's just perfect. 

• Like 3

They are easy and fast to plat, but still, some of these games are actually good. I really enjoyed Red Bow, Just Ignore Them and My Big Sister by Stranga Games. I'd play them even if they had no trophies at all (or just a couple of bronze ones). I think, Ratalaika is doing a good job porting those little indies, but I agree that they shouldn't have plats.

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, usapro2017 said:

DISTRAINT: Deluxe Edition

I didn't know DISTRAINT and its sequel were made by Ratalaika.

30 minutes ago, Hvalpen said:

People have, most of them anyway, forgotten what trophies was originally about(accoplishments) and nowadays flood their profiles with 60 minutes or less plats and quadra stacks. They just want numbers and dont care what games are on their profiles. To answer your question, Ratalaika will keep doing what they do, because most people cant stop themselves from buying their way to trophies.

Unless if you only use their games to up the plat count for the capstone of your true Platinum milestones, then I'm pretty much not going to flood my profile with easy plats. Like how I compare: 100+ Plats with nothing more than a multitude of stacks from Ratalaika or easy games like VNs is never going to be the same as +100 Plats from regular games. I digress, I suppose. It's up to the player choice.

Edited by BadRep24
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Kamurotetsu said:

Legend of the Skyfish looks decent, like Zelda-lite. I'll probably try it at some point.

It's not like Zelda, but it's a good game, it's Crossbuy ( 2 Platinums for 1 Price) and it makes fun. But it's a very long Ratalaika-Platinum, you'll need 3 hours.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Elvick_ said:

Just because you don’t like the trophy list design, doesn’t make the games bad. They didn’t make any of the games, they Ported them for a bunch of PC indies. Tired of this attitude. 

My bad.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, HaserPL said:

The undisputable fact is: as long as there are morons willing to pay for an easy and quick platinum trophy, companies like this will produce a shitton of crap, because where there's demand, there will be supply.

Morons is a bit harsh. Just let people spend money on what they want. If they wanna floody there profile with ratalaika games let them.

Personally i have a few. I looked at the gameplay first to see if i would like it first because i dont like buying games im not gonna enjoy even for a easy plat.

Its been a clever move from ratalaika imo and the profits they get may make them bigger or partner with another company

• Like 3

I couldn't care less about the platinums. Some of the games they've published have been great. Love me some retro goodness.

31 minutes ago, Kamurotetsu said:

Legend of the Skyfish looks decent, like Zelda-lite. I'll probably try it at some point.

I got the game thinking that too. It's not at all. It's closer to a puzzle game. It's very meh also

24 minutes ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Morons is a bit harsh. Just let people spend money on what they want. If they wanna floody there profile with ratalaika games let them.

Personally i have a few. I looked at the gameplay first to see if i would like it first because i dont like buying games im not gonna enjoy even for a easy plat.

Its been a clever move from ratalaika imo and the profits they get may make them bigger or partner with another company

I agree completely.

I also have some of their plats, but have actually enjoyed the games for the most part.  League of Evil and Devious Dungeons I found to be quite fun.  There were some that were definitely let downs, but now I just make sure I watch some gameplay before I purchase.  They can be a nice breakup between harder/longer games.

• Like 2