Ratalaika Games have published 82 games on the PS4 according to their website

usapro2017

50 minutes ago, JaneAusten69 said:

I agree completely.

I also have some of their plats, but have actually enjoyed the games for the most part.  League of Evil and Devious Dungeons I found to be quite fun.  There were some that were definitely let downs, but now I just make sure I watch some gameplay before I purchase.  They can be a nice breakup between harder/longer games.

Im dissapointed they have stopped making them for the vita because i agree they are a nice casual gaming experience between other games that i can chill for an hour on sofa playing one. 

I liked gravity duck, foxy land and bouncy bullets

• Like 2

its not going to diminish. i bought a bunch a few weeks ago just to annoy someone on the forum who was complaining about the games. when i looked at how long these games were out they been out like 3 years. some people dont have much money so these are good buys for them. after i bought them after avoiding them for so long i realized i like fast games when im in between games and need a game to kill time for a day until i figure out what game i want to play next. sometimes people have only a dollar or 2 left on their account and they want to buy something. playstation has been putting out these crappy low budget games since ps3 they dont care about quality. i would play more of them but i have a 75 inch tv and 8 bit style games look like crap kinda. i have a crapload of saved games on ps3 from ps plus i never even started. i never thought id say this but im actually starting to like them. they also throw you up on the leaderboards fast. i was stuck at 1,500 for months and then the week i decided to do a bunch of them i went down to 950. i was so sick of seeing 1500 that it was nice to see it move for once lol

• Like 4

I made my comment on this subject below before.
But I will write something again.

This firm will finish itself.

Because he pulled his support from the PS VITA console, which they supported for a long time.

The reason is very funny. The new engine is not compatible. This is a lie.

There are PS VITA versions of Reed 2, Thy Sword and Suareboys Bullies more other games released in NA and EU. But they didn't publish it to AS.

Everyone wants to make money and it is their most natural right.
But these people only aim is easy money. And they are not honest.

If you're not a blind leaderboard member, don't help them make easy money.

At least don't buy your games on the day they come out. Wait for a discount.

The people who defend them are the people I mentioned above or they are getting and promoting the games for free.

They must learn to be honest.
Because other companies still support Vita. The reason they do not support is because they have introduced themselves sufficiently.

Their arrogance has a reason. Because they have a name. "Ratalaikagames has made games, it is easy, and I must buy!"

Show them that they are wrong.

• Like 2

Yea I counted and noticed I did 13 games from them. I'm not ashamed since I just finished up my last ezpz cheap platinum with attack of the toy tanks ( which at first pushed me off so i put it away for almost a year). Can say when I went back it was a breeze funny enough.  I applaud them for making simple and somewhat enjoyable games at lightening speed. But I'll move onto my backlog so I can clear it away.

59 minutes ago, DarkLordSHTR said:

I made my comment on this subject below before.
But I will write something again.

This firm will finish itself.

Because he pulled his support from the PS VITA console, which they supported for a long time.

The reason is very funny. The new engine is not compatible. This is a lie.

There are PS VITA versions of Reed 2, Thy Sword and Suareboys Bullies more other games released in NA and EU. But they didn't publish it to AS.

Everyone wants to make money and it is their most natural right.
But these people only aim is easy money. And they are not honest.

If you're not a blind leaderboard member, don't help them make easy money.

At least don't buy your games on the day they come out. Wait for a discount.

The people who defend them are the people I mentioned above or they are getting and promoting the games for free.

They must learn to be honest.
Because other companies still support Vita. The reason they do not support is because they have introduced themselves sufficiently.

Their arrogance has a reason. Because they have a name. "Ratalaikagames has made games, it is easy, and I must buy!"

Show them that they are wrong.

I anticipate you have never made a videogame and are "blindly" saying these Ratalaika games are easy money. I anticipate every indie developer who has partnered with Ratalaika has put real time and effort into their games and it's a good thing Ratalaika helps give their games exposure by utilizing a good sales tactic like quick and easy trophies. Nobody is stopping you from playing Fortnite for thousands of hours so Epic can earn billions from character skins. Nobody will stop trophy hunters from supporting indie so they can earn trophies as well. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, PalaceOfLove706 said:

I anticipate you have never made a videogame and are "blindly" saying these Ratalaika games are easy money. I anticipate every indie developer who has partnered with Ratalaika has put real time and effort into their games and it's a good thing Ratalaika helps give their games exposure by utilizing a good sales tactic like quick and easy trophies. Nobody is stopping you from playing Fortnite for thousands of hours so Epic can earn billions from character skins. Nobody will stop trophy hunters from supporting indie so they can earn trophies as well. 

Do not divert the incident from its purpose.
These people use people for their interests.

Since you are so uncomfortable, I must have stepped on your wound.

You can play the Fortnite.
I have been playing GTAO, For Honor and RDO for years.

By the way, my words are for publishers, so ratanywas.
I have no problems with game makers.

1 minute ago, DarkLordSHTR said:

Do not divert the incident from its purpose.
These people use people for their interests.

Since you are so uncomfortable, I must have stepped on your wound.

You can play the Fortnite.
I have been playing GTAO, For Honor and RDO for years.

So you prefer games from the publishers that set strict deadlines and incentives that force the developers to crunch and burn out just so they can release when the publisher says they have to release. Seems weird you're complaining about an indie publisher while you blindly support the publishers that thrive on gambling and micro transactions. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PalaceOfLove706 said:

So you prefer games from the publishers that set strict deadlines and incentives that force the developers to crunch and burn out just so they can release when the publisher says they have to release. Seems weird you're complaining about an indie publisher while you blindly support the publishers that thrive on gambling and micro transactions. 

Don't Subtract the subject from its purpose. And don't demagogy.

Explain to me why the support of the PS VITA, which has been supported since the beginning, has been cut off. They cut support with silly and funny excuses.
This is where we get angry.

I'll tell you why.
They made enough money and kicked it at the earliest opportunity.
Because now they have money and are known.

So they are hypocrites.

2 minutes ago, DarkLordSHTR said:

Don't Subtract the subject from its purpose. And don't demagogy.

Explain to me why the support of the PS VITA, which has been supported since the beginning, has been cut off. They cut support with silly and funny excuses.
This is where we get angry.

I'll tell you why.
They made enough money and kicked it at the earliest opportunity.
Because now they have money and are known.

So they are hypocrites.

You can answer your own question by explaining why your favourite publishers (Rockstar and Ubisoft) abandoned the PS Vita long before Ratalaika did. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PalaceOfLove706 said:

You can answer your own question by explaining why your favourite publishers (Rockstar and Ubisoft) abandoned the PS Vita long before Ratalaika did. 

I think there is a problem with your understanding.
I said in the previous message that other independent publishers did not leave.

Only this stingy firm cut its support for PS VITA.

Read it and solve your own troubles.

But you're a good demagogical.
Congratulations.

8 minutes ago, DarkLordSHTR said:

I think there is a problem with your understanding.
I said in the previous message that other independent publishers did not leave.

Only this stingy firm cut its support for PS VITA.

Read it and solve your own troubles.

But you're a good demagogical.
Congratulations.

Congratulations for not realizing Sony has discontinued the PS Vita and every publisher in existence eventually stops making new games for consoles that people can no longer purchase. 

Edited by PalaceOfLove706
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, HaserPL said:

The undisputable fact is: as long as there are morons willing to pay for an easy and quick platinum trophy, companies like this will produce a shitton of crap, because where there's demand, there will be supply.

Yeah? The "morons' who pay the easy platinums so they can have it in their collection. They ported it. Just because you dislike it doesn't mean people would feel the same way.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sikutai said:

82 Games x 6 Stacks =.... Thank you Ratalaika Games, you are Trophy Hunters Dream.

The term "hunter" here being used loosely. The same as when someone "hunts" at McDonald's imo.

The times some random friends or people see my profile and comment IS is oddly validating though. But personally it's validating because they don't follow up with questions like, why I spend money on the same game and play so many games 4 times each etc.

• Like 3

A few weeks ago I saw a game I never noticed in the store on sale, it was "Super Weekend Mode", the retro art was gorgeous and it was a shmup, a genre I totally love which together with Lost Odyssey was the reason I had a 360, started the game excited and in the first seconds I unlocked a bunch of gold trophies, checked the developer, never heard about them but discovered they're infamous for doing this stuff with trophies.

Even if I liked the game if I had know I never would have played that on my main profile, I don't know how it's allowed to do that with trophies, even if that can't be prohibited, the developer itself really have to lack any shame to do such a cheap thing to... sell? Well for me and I hope more people that has the exact opposite effect. 

In the game there isn't any trophy beyond stage 3 as I recall, you can get everything playing a few minutes, and again the worse part is the game is a really high quality one both visually and gameplay-wise, it could have really interesting and challenging trophies. I'll never buy anything from them again, and if they release a game that interests me I'll play on any of my region alt accounts.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, DieHardDavidN said:

In Blu-Ray and gaming forums I visit, more and more people are saying they are being more thoughtful about their purchases and saving money due to COVID-19 and being unsure where things will go next.

I had assumed eventually that Ratalaika would start selling bundles of their games at a reduced price and the sudden lack of funds due to covid seems like a good time for it. You'll find other publishers, both games and blu-rays, are doing this.

12 hours ago, Hvalpen said:

People have, most of them anyway, forgotten what trophies was originally about(accoplishments) and nowadays flood their profiles with 60 minutes or less plats and quadra stacks. They just want numbers and dont care what games are on their profiles. To answer your question, Ratalaika will keep doing what they do, because most people cant stop themselves from buying their way to trophies.

Totally agree with you. Hope sony stops this BS!! 

• Like 1