Most tedious platinum ever

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/18/2020 at 2:33 PM, kevomode said:

I know I'm stating that grass is green and I only have around 40 platinums but holy crap, this was tedious af. I think it was the inability to skip narration parts that really got to me lol. Just had to vent this. Otherwise, it was a nice little gem of a game.

Agreed, the pacing of this game was awful. This was the longest 15-20 hour game i have ever played because of the way you have to finish it. Allowing us to actually skip scenes and commentary would have helped out immensely. Other than that i did enjoy the combat dynamics.

• Like 1

On 7/18/2020 at 1:33 PM, kevomode said:

I know I'm stating that grass is green and I only have around 40 platinums but holy crap, this was tedious af. I think it was the inability to skip narration parts that really got to me lol. Just had to vent this. Otherwise, it was a nice little gem of a game.

The pacing of this game was one of the worst! But yes, it was a fun game! 

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not going to say it wasn't grindy (It was). But comparing it to games like Heroic Legend of Arslan, which I'm in the middle of, or other musou style games, I don't really think it's fair to call it the most tedious platinum ever. I've definitely got plats on my profile that required a lot more tedium.

• Like 1

Honestly, it might stay one of my favorite "easy" plats. I enjoyed it thoroughly. Yeah, going through some of the same story bits was a little annoying, but I guess I just didn't find it too annoying. I just overall found the game charming for what it was. I think I took a lot of breaks when I was completing it. I'd give it another run if I could, but I've got other games to be completing, and other things to be doing. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...