Ishigawa tales glitched?

Valkirye22

Can someone who's ahead of me in the game help - I've heard that this game has a chance of mission/objectives glitching out

I've been completing Ishigawa's (bow guy) missions and got up to 5 or 6 which end when you get fire arrows and defend, and his Nagao clan flag is burned.

I don't seem to be getting any more mission for jim, and in the journal I can only see it as complete but only 1/9...

Do they show up again later in the game, in the 2nd act... or should I just suck up the 5-6 hours and restart now :(

1 hour ago, Valkirye22 said:

Can someone who's ahead of me in the game help - I've heard that this game has a chance of mission/objectives glitching out

I've been completing Ishigawa's (bow guy) missions and got up to 5 or 6 which end when you get fire arrows and defend, and his Nagao clan flag is burned.

I don't seem to be getting any more mission for jim, and in the journal I can only see it as complete but only 1/9...

Do they show up again later in the game, in the 2nd act... or should I just suck up the 5-6 hours and restart now :(

powerpyx  stated the game can glitch for missions but im not that far. Ive just been manually saving after every 3 or 4 things i do, whether it be hot springs etc. i do save after every Jin mission/tale. Plus the manual saving is quick, autosaves also are frequent enough that if something glitches on you, it shouldn't be hard to backtrack.

Ishigawa tales disappeared from the map after the 2nd mission I did with him. Is he going to appear later on? I am a bit paranoid now after reading about the missions glitches.

EDIT: I got confused, I actually did 4 tales with Ishigawa and I just read that the 5th tale won't be available until act 2

Edited by nrgjak
Mistake

I reached about ~60% into the game, and have been doing some of the tales out of order a few times i.e. Masako 7 then 6 or Ishigawa 6 then 5 if they were closer - in Toyotama region.

So far no glitches and everything is doing fine.

From what I've understood and read it's you jumping between tales that can bug out the game - for example dropping a Masako tale mid way to switch to a Norio tale. It says it will save your progress but it seems to have potential to break. I'm sticking to finishing the ones I start before proceeding and so far no issues.