2 platinum achievers removed?

J_E_B_B

5 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

And by using the same glitch you mean cheating right? It's the only way to do said "glitch" for the Plat. 

I thought that maybe they had golden headhunter before it become unobtainable and they got banned for other reasons. And yes I mean cheating but I’m new to psnp and not really sure what you can be banned for and what you can’t be banned for. People talk freely about glitching games to get trophies and other times people get banned for glitching. 

1 minute ago, BadRep24 said:

That means you posted the same thread with the same title twice.

Oh I didn’t realize I did that. It must of been by accident. I’ll remove the other threads if I can.

14 minutes ago, J_E_B_B said:

I thought that maybe they had golden headhunter before it become unobtainable and they got banned for other reasons. And yes I mean cheating but I’m new to psnp and not really sure what you can be banned for and what you can’t be banned for. People talk freely about glitching games to get trophies and other times people get banned for glitching. 

Technically, "banned" means getting removed from the leaderboard if you're flagged for at least three games. You will be banned from being in the leaderboard, but you can still use PSNProfiles as a forum, unless if you do something more than being in the forum.

For leaderboards, glitches and in-game exploits is not considered a flaggable offence. Cross-save from one platform to another like Sounds and Shapes is not considered a flaggable offence. Strange and out-of-order timestamps that doesn't seem to add up is considered a flaggable offence. Obtaining unattainable trophies via CFW (Custom Firmware), usually multiplayer trophies after online servers are down, and truly glitched trophies that haven't been fixed at all (such as Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus's Platinum) is a flaggable offence. In summary, "banned" in this context means leaderboard removal.

Edited by BadRep24

3 minutes ago, BadRep24 said:

Technically, "banned" means getting removed from the leaderboard if you're flagged for at least three games. You will be banned from being in the leaderboard, but you can still use PSNProfiles as a forum, unless if you do something more than being in the forum.

For leaderboards, glitches and in-game exploits is not considered a flaggable offence. Cross-save from one platform to another like Sounds and Shapes is not considered a flaggable offence. Strange and out-of-order timestamps that doesn't seem to add up is considered a flaggable offence. Obtaining unattainable trophies via CFW (Custom Firmware), usually multiplayer trophies after online servers are down, and truly glitched trophies that haven't been fixed at all (such as Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus's Platinum) is a flaggable offence. In summary, "banned" in this context means leaderboard removal.

That makes a lot more sense to me now. Thanks for clearing that up

2 hours ago, Fluffythexeno said:

Wow thanks to those guys whoever they are I did actually reach my goal of being the 31st person on here anyway to get the plat 1f44f.png1f44f.png thanks go to the mysterious guys 1f602.png1f602.png

Damn, they keep removing more and more people. You might end up being the 30th soon lol.