Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JoeTootell

How many platinums do you earn a week

26 posts in this topic

If you took the age of your account or the length of time you have been trophy hunting and divide it by the amount of plats you have what outcome do you think you'll have?

Mine is 0.9 plats a week

I think the better question is how many I get per month  ^_^

More recently I have been getting platinums crazy, but to average it out about a platinum a month, or in week about .25.

.06, not many

If you took the age of your account or the length of time you have been trophy hunting and divide it by the amount of plats you have what outcome do you think you'll have?

Mine is 0.9 plats a week

Same

0.165 or 0.17. Its around one platinum a month, sometimes two. My record I think was 3 one month.

I just got 2 platinums a day and you want to say how many per week? I don't know

I just got 2 platinums a day and you want to say how many per week? I don't know

go away man!!!

go away man!!!

That's called playing multiple games at the same time.

I've only had my PSN ID for 6 months and only have fourteen plats so I get atleast 2-3 plats a month I've been slow since I don't play rinky-dinky easy plats either. But so for this month I'll most likely get AC Brotherhood plat, J&k 1 & 2 plat and if I'm lucky Killzone 2 plat even though the MP looks a tad difficult. :-) 

Another question on top of all that do you wish you could get more?

I've averaged a platinum a week for 14 straight months (and that includes taking weeks off at a time on a few occasions).

I can do that because I had one month where I earned like 25 platinums in 40 days or something like that. I can't remember.

I've averaged a platinum a week for 14 straight months (and that includes taking weeks off at a time on a few occasions).

I can do that because I had one month where I earned like 25 platinums in 40 days or something like that. I can't remember.

Very impressive

Ouch. It turns out it was only 12 platinums and 4 PSN 100%'s in 38 days. I wasn't even close. lol

I've also done 8 platinums and 2 PSN 100%'s in 29 days.

I suck. :(

OK so now I made the counts of it. I didn't understand what was suppose to do in the first place. So for it is 0,(6) is infinite for those that don't know.