Peneuvista

The Residence Difficulty

6 posts in this topic

Have anyone troubles in order to pass the third DLC? I ve spent around an hour to go through the spotlight-gun section, when is just a five minutes section. Hard control, stupidly high peak compared with the rest of the level, or the base game. May be is just me. Great content, by the way.

I did it myself today, and yes real pain with the flashlight area and the door to open, that area seems more designed for co-operative play imo as the handle is so heavy.  I died several times though to those things, whatever they are.  Tarsier are sadists for wanting you to do the main game in under 1 hr and not die at the same time, both my loathed of all trophies to do separately let alone together.

I agree, this is to difficult/different/awkward compared to the rest of the game. Liked the base game well enough, but not really any of the DLC.

Totally agree, the mechanics in this game, especially this dlc is terrible. They still rush you even with the light on them, plus the flashlight always moves and randomly turns off. I figured an easy way, just don't stand still and always move.

Still haven't completed the DLC because 3 years ago the spike in difficulty in this section threw me off.
May need to try again sometime soon. 

hope little nightmares 2 isnt as bad as this one.

i thought dlc2 was bad. this is worse. i think i might just resort to a youtube video as i honestly cant be arsed after awhile.