Ackbars elite and on the ball method doesn't work

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok having recently done both of these solo and scouring YouTube and internet forums I'll give some tips:

Some methods you'll see online if they are really old they may be fixed or not as easy as other methods so keep that in mind.

Ackbar's Elite-

Play on Endor. Pick the hand that has the ion grenade/jump pack and use the DL44 (the powerful two shot smg looking blaster). The second you start veer to the right a little and use your jump pack to fly towards the Ewok village. Run around and up until you see two platforms above you get on the first one and crouch down to the right to wait for your jump pack to recharge. Do NOT engage with anyone at the moment. Once it recharges get up on the upper platform. No one can get up to you now but they will spam grenades and the jump pack dudes can get up high enough to shoot at you. Keep circling the tree. The safest spot I found was right by a door looking thing if you need a moment to get health back. Focus your efforts on the grunts who throw grenades as they die quickly but they are probably the most dangerous for you. On the waves with AT-STs kill all the foot soldiers first. If you see a moment to toss an ion grenade go for it but really focus your efforts on the soldiers. The shadow troopers are really annoying and sometimes will stay on the very ground floor so use the back side of the platform where the logs are missing to look down and go for headshots. NEVER leave this main platform you are far to exposed on the other one across the way. Be very slow and methodical. Hide as much as you need. It took me over an hour but I got it!

On the ball- Play on Hoth, there's a little alcove right by the start on the right. Use the hand with ion shot and use a heavy blaster. Get through the very first 3 rounds then when the 3rd round finishes run for the pod. The AT-ST can only get you in the open so just run around collecting charges and lives while you wait for the pod. Run to the pod once it opens. Drop everything it gives you except the cannon. If you don't get the blaster cannon restart. You won't survive. Once you have the blaster cannon rush back to that alcove and place it back a bit and kinda obstructed by the right wall. But make sure you have a good angle diagonally to the front left where there are some boxes stacked. That's where you'll want to spam shoot as every round begins. A lot of guys come from that spot. You will get rushed and have to jump off the cannon here and there to get the guys but immediately get back on the cannon. The AT-STs are stupid and usually get stuck right in front of you so you can just shoot their legs until they die. Go after no other lives or charges or pods. You will not survive. Hide in that alcove until you finish! It took a few attempts but I finally got it in 27 minutes. 

Good luck!!!

Edited by Super_Mep