Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Goro

Ratchet & Clank Or Jak & Daxter?

Ratchet & Clank Or Jak & Daxter?   234 members have voted

1. 1. Ratchet & Clank Or Jak & Daxter?

• Ratchet & Clank
    • Jak & Daxter

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

118 posts in this topic

For me, Ratchet & Clank wins.

In my opinion, they had the better game including Crack in Time, which had a great story and good gameplay for both characters. I liked solving puzzles as Clank more then doing stuff with Ratchet, and then the other games are good also, like Into the Nexus, but I haven't gotten into that yet.

On the other hand, Jak & Daxter is still a great trilogy, and I enjoyed the first game, but Jak II and III were kinda boring to me, mostly because of them being very similar to each other.

Since I played Jak & Daxter for two hours straight in a movie theater when it got out, I was hooked. (played in the common waiting area, not on a big screen)

Before I was a console fanboy, I was a J&D fan.

R&C were the enemies and they were bad. I would never play them and I would never like them.

I was ten years old by the way.

But as so many things, I loved both franchises growing up.

Played Deadlocked was the first R&C I really enjoyed and played it multiple times over.

Got R&C Tools of Destruction on my PS3 bundle.

It's a shame that there isn't any J&D game in developpement.

But I'll go with them for old times sake.

When I played Ratchet and Clank I felt as if I was a kid again and had louds of fun with it. :lol: 
But when I tried Jack and Daxter I didn't enjoy it as much. :unsure:

I've yet to play a Jak & Daxter game! :o

Ratchet and Clank by a country mile. It had that charm that Jak and Daxter lacked. I also don't get the hype behind Jak and Daxter. Must be because Naughty Dog made it. Played the entire trilogy, overrated if you ask me.

JAK because i usd to play it as a kid and sadly i have yet to play the original R+C

for me i really like the ratchet & clank games... not only are they fun albeit slightly linear like most platformers but they're all funny...

the jak & daxter trilogy are good too but apart from daxter they're quite tedious to play through...

abit of a shame that there hasnt been a return to jak & daxter or even crash but the devs always leave a franchise once they've seen the story through... uncharted is the next game to be finished sadly

for me i really like the ratchet & clank games... not only are they fun albeit slightly linear like most platformers but they're all funny...

the jak & daxter trilogy are good too but apart from daxter they're quite tedious to play through...

abit of a shame that there hasnt been a return to jak & daxter or even crash but the devs always leave a franchise once they've seen the story through... uncharted is the next game to be finished sadly

Did you see the jak 4 leaked info

if not. dont search it up. keep your eyes unblood covered

I love the ratchet and clank series (except for all4one and ffa). I really liked jak 1, but was never able to get into jak 2 (did not like the gta-like change in direction, even though I love gta).

For me, Ratchet & Clank wins.

In my opinion, they had the better game including Crack in Time, which had a great story and good gameplay for both characters. I liked solving puzzles as Clank more then doing stuff with Ratchet, and then the other games are good also, like Into the Nexus, but I haven't gotten into that yet.

On the other hand, Jak & Daxter is still a great trilogy, and I enjoyed the first game, but Jak II and III were kinda boring to me, mostly because of them being very similar to each other.

the only things making me play jak 2 are trophies, and the story. THE GAME IS SO FREAKING HARD

i liked jak 2 but probably only because of the gta style and for me it wasnt that tough although i remember the original bein ridiculously easier than the hd collection... i think the difficulty has been turned up slighty like justaddwater did for strangers wrath hd...

in the original for the races, jaks race pod could easily take upto 4 big shunts and 2 straight collisions but on the hd version it can barely withstand a few touches before it gets destroyed... video comparisons on youtube even show this too

they fucked me over for a few days and for new players the races alone are easily the biggest fuckin nightmare to get through...

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

Ratchet and Clank, when I still played the PS2, I 100% all of them (cept Size Matters and Secret Agent), I even managed to 100% Deadlocked

Love them both but the checkpoints in jak 2 really put me off the series, ratchet and clank for me

Honestly, I enjoy Jak and daxter a lot more then Ratchet and Clank. I played the first Ratchet and Clank and started the second one. Haven't got back into it though..maybe one day I'm jump back into it.

Jak 2 to this day is one of my favorite games, but there are so many Ratchet & Clank games and they're all great. So I gotta go with Ratchet & Clank.

i never played either series until the hd collections and while both are great series, i gotta go with jak and daxter just because i find it funnier. 

The biggest rivalry of the PS2 generation! Back when i personally believed that Insomniac was better than Naughty Dog, oh wait, i still do!

Ratchet and clank is a awesome game but jak and daxter is my favorite i have more fun playing especially part 1 its a shame naughty dog stop making jak and daxter they should make more

Ratchet and clank is a awesome game but jak and daxter is my favorite i have more fun playing especially part 1 its a shame naughty dog stop making jak and daxter they should make more

Ratchet & Clank 

I loved playing all of them(Really Enjoyed Maxing out every gun/weapon in the games) when I had A PS2, and after DeadLocked(My Favorite thus Far, loved the

& excessive Shooting gameplay)...Well I just lost track of them, and was left very behind.

Although my Next Ratchet & Clank to play will Be "Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction", and i'm looking forward to playing the "Future" Series.

Edited by DarknessKey92

I enjoy both of these series a lot. Very hard to pick. Lol.

i love them both but jak and daxter is a clear favourite for me. So strange that jak 1 is so different from jak 2 and 3 but there all amazing games in there own way.