Atelier Ryza 2 Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy Announcement Trailer

5 hours ago, SnowStorm said:

Thanks! I own all three twice, so ultimately when I get my PS3 back I'd like at least to platinum them twice. 1/6 so far, haha

I loved zooming around on the broomstick in Firis once you unlock the recipe. I'm also loving the Mysterious Paintings in Lydie & Suelle, but what I forgot to mention in my previous post was how much I enjoy the time limits, especially in the Arland games. It just adds that extra layer of pressure to things! Does Ryza have a time limit or is it the same as Lydie & Suelle? 

I understand your point because a lot of people don't like the preassure of have a clock inside a game, and more when each action consume it (alchemy, travel, move to another map, etc). And no, Ryza is time free so you can play it without any pression. Lydie and Suelle is great, I really like both of them because have differents personality but at the same time both are a single personality and the game has a lot of joke between the twins and their friends.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

New trailer

And a press release from Koei Tecmo:

In Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy, Ryza returns for an all-new adventure, this time set three years after her heroic efforts in Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout. This dynamic sequel revolves around Ryza’s journey to the Royal Capital of Ashra-am Baird as she explores ancient ruins while seeking the truth behind the mystery of the lost legends. Along the way, she will be able to learn a number of new skills to help her successfully navigate the dangers of her surroundings, including the ability to swim. Ryza’s newfound swimming techniques help her not only discover aquatic materials but also the entrance to an underwater dungeon.

Throughout her journey, Ryza will once again be joined by her fun-loving group of mischievous friends. The first of these old companions confirmed for Ryza 2 is Klaudia. The only daughter of a merchant family, Klaudia has been working in the Royal Capital, but all the while, thinking back to the adventure she had with Ryza three years prior. Klaudia still has the desire to live a more exciting life, and now finds her fate once again intertwined with Ryza as they regroup inside the Royal Capital. Also joining Ryza this time around is a mysterious creature known as Fi. The creature doesn’t speak, but is very expressive and full of emotion, bonding quickly with Ryza while helping her seek answers to the true meaning of the lost legends.

Along with the new gameplay details, Koei Tecmo also revealed that gamers who purchase a physical or digital copy of Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy during the first two weeks of release will receive an Early Purchase Bonus code for the Summer Fashion Costume Set. In addition, gamers who have save data from Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout will be able to unlock the Classic Costume Set, including outfits for Ryza and her friends from the previous title.

Edited by Hanamaru Kunikida
  • Like 2

@AlchemistWer

More Information (Gematsu has a lot of details, pictures, and other goodies that would make for too long of a post on here):

https://www.gematsu.com/2020/07/atelier-ryza-2-lost-legends-the-secret-fairy-teaser-trailer-first-details-and-screenshots

Trailers/Gameplay

Special Editions (Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & The Secret Fairy)
Atelier-Ryza-2-Lost-Legends-and-the-Secr

• Premium Box (11,935 yen)
  • Ryza costume downloadable content: “Dawn Sonnet”
  • Tao’s Notebook (visual book)
  • B2 cloth poster featuring special illustration
  • Clear file (x2)
  • Acrylic mini character charm

• Special Collection Box (26,873 yen)
  • Acyrlic diorama kit “Crystelier” – Ryza’s Ruins Exploration Kit
  • A1 tapestry featuring special illustration
  • Exploration Set Item #1: “Rainbow Jewel” LED light
  • Exploration Set Item #2: Ryza’s Mysterious Jewel Investigation Record
  • Exploration Set Item #3: Grimoire-style notebook
  • Exploration Set Item #4: Clint pattern ballpoint pen
  • Exploration Set Item #5: Ryza’s adventure pouch
  • Premium Box content

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

@AlchemistWer Gematsu has posted a new article for Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy that details the new batch of characters being added to the game, features artwork and in-game screen shots, and updates to the Collection and Synthesis process in the game. Since I don't want to make a long post, please check out the links below:

https://www.gematsu.com/2020/08/atelier-ryza-2-lost-legends-the-secret-fairy-details-patricia-abelheim-clifford-diswell-volker-abelheim-collection-synthesis-and-skill-tree

New Images: https://www.gematsu.com/gallery/atelier-ryza-2-lost-legends-the-secret-fairy/august-27-2020/

Videos

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

Seeing rumblings that Ryza 2 might be censored on PS4/5 because in the NA trailer a dust cloud covers a characters attack when it doesn’t in the same JP scene

not sure what to make of it but hopefully there’s no content differences between platforms

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

Seeing rumblings that Ryza 2 might be censored on PS4/5 because in the NA trailer a dust cloud covers a characters attack when it doesn’t in the same JP scene

not sure what to make of it but hopefully there’s no content differences between platforms

Please keep us informed about this situation :(.

5 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Please keep us informed about this situation :(.

Thumbnail

Thumbnail

top image is from the jp video and us video

apparently the UK video doesn’t have the dust cloud

pulled all this from gematsu comments

https://www.gematsu.com/2020/09/atelier-ryza-2-lost-legends-tgs-2020-online-trailer-gameplay

hopefully kt talks about it soon

Edited by DEI2EK
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, DEI2EK said:

Thumbnail

Thumbnail

top image is from the jp video and us video

apparently the UK video doesn’t have the dust cloud

pulled all this from gematsu comments

https://www.gematsu.com/2020/09/atelier-ryza-2-lost-legends-tgs-2020-online-trailer-gameplay

hopefully kt talks about it soon

Also saw this today, if it does get censored i will not be supporting this.

For now to wait and see.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

Probably don't want to gamble on printing copies for a new console for a niche game. PS4 version has a free upgrade to the PS5 version though doesn't it?

Just now, DEI2EK said:

Probably don't want to gamble on printing copies for a new console for a niche game. PS4 version has a free upgrade to the PS5 version though doesn't it?

Yep, free upgrade disc/digital, and also they do not want to invest more money in a product (probably) already wrapped, it's more convenient for them just to patch it, I guess.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Publisher Koei Tecmo and Gust debuted the opening movie and new gameplay footage for Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy during the Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy and Surge Concerto DX official live stream. The opening movie features the theme song “Somewhen, Somewhere…” by Japanese musical trio Clammbon.

Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy is due out for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and Switch on December 3 in Japan, and for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC via Steam on January 26, 2021 in North America and January 29 in Europe. The PlayStation 5 version is a digital-only free upgrade for users who purchase the PlayStation 4 version.

Watch the footage below.

Atelier Ryza 2 Gameplay

• 26:07 to 31:26 – Gameplay #1
  • 32:20 to 36:48 – Gameplay #2

SOURCE: https://www.gematsu.com/2020/11/atelier-ryza-2-lost-legends-the-secret-fairy-opening-movie-gameplay

Edited by MossyOakRcn42
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...