Overcooked: All You Can Eat (AKA “Easy Plat Mode”)

For all those (including myself) who were finding co op difficult on the DLC especially:

Overcooked! All You Can Eat will also include new accessibility options and an assist mode, helping any wannabe master chef experience the heat of the kitchen. The assist mode will include options such as the ability to slow the timeouts on recipes, increase the duration of rounds, and the option to skip levels.

The game is Overcooked 1 & 2 and every piece of DLC. I suspect it’ll have separate trophy lists, obviously.

Edited by thefourfoldroot

I thought this was just for Xbox Series X and Playstation 5?  Maybe it should be moved to the Playstation 5 sub-forum?

I hope they add new trophy lists for it, cos assist mode kinda makes it ridiculously easy -_- The only DLC I had any difficulty with (and I've been playing solo) was Carnival of Chaos.  I wouldn't mind seeing a platinum trophy for the original Overcooked though.

Edited by Mesopithecus

yay, i love this push for accessibility

so nice that my blind amputee grandfather is able to plat TLoU2, for example. hopefully my vegetable grandmother will be able to plat this Overcooked

Accessible trophies FTW :D

• Like 1

This is the full announcement trailer

From the video description:

With Overcooked! All You Can Eat, launching later this year, you can expect:

• Both games remastered in stunning 4K

• 200+ levels

• 180+ chefs

• Cross-platform multiplayer

• Overcooked! goes online

• Assist mode

• New trophies and achievements

And lots more!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

I thought this was just for Xbox Series X and Playstation 5?  Maybe it should be moved to the Playstation 5 sub-forum?

I hope they add new trophy lists for it, cos assist mode kinda makes it ridiculously easy -_- The only DLC I had any difficulty with (and I've been playing solo) was Carnival of Chaos.  I wouldn't mind seeing a platinum trophy for the original Overcooked though.

Really? That seems like a bit of a strange choice. But if so yes, the ps5 section would be better.

Hopefully they just disable trophies for those using easy mode. Not that I disagree with easy mode, I actually had trouble with some of the doc with my non gamer wife.

Edited by thefourfoldroot