Survival trophies

LaurentiGustavo

9 hours ago, WhiteBearKing1 said:

the game is now free to play so if you have the free version then survival is locked behind a pay wall ie. the core pack

Im looking after how to beat survival, not how to unlock the mode...

I have the original version which has survival unlocked from the start. Thanks anyway!

On 20/7/2020 at 2:01 PM, LaurentiGustavo said:

Hello all, is there anybody trying to get those 4 trophies? Does anybody found a srategy to go through it?

I´m using Rook and after knocking the opponent down, I loop the special grab. Still reached only 7 of 10. Cheers

hello you know how to get the trophies

Highlight Reel
Perform a 5+ damage combo in Practice mode.

Speed of the Fox
Perform a 5 damage combo as Setsuki.

Truth and Justice
Counter-hit the opponent into a 4 damage combo with DeGrey.

Hex of Murkwood
Stack poison 3 times as Argagarg.

Thanks

On 7/23/2020 at 4:37 PM, Maxxcolo said:

hello you know how to get the trophies

Highlight Reel
Perform a 5+ damage combo in Practice mode.

Speed of the Fox
Perform a 5 damage combo as Setsuki.

Truth and Justice
Counter-hit the opponent into a 4 damage combo with DeGrey.

Hex of Murkwood
Stack poison 3 times as Argagarg.

Thanks

for hex of murkwood just spam poison arrows (hold triangle) i think you can do it in training mode

not sure about the others tho...

On 31/7/2020 at 22:43, WhiteBearKing1 said:

para el hex de Murkwood solo flechas de veneno de spam (triángulo de retención) creo que puedes hacerlo en modo de entrenamiento

no estoy seguro acerca de los otros aunque ...

Parece ser que no aparece el trofeo aún manteniendo triangulo aunque le hagas un perfect sólo a veneno o ganes todas las rondas por veneno.. Nada, también he estando probando y no lo logro

• 3 weeks later...

survival is really buggy..

it lags alot and often crashes for me..

i reached to 18 wins twice and got a blue screen error

this game is the worst when it comes to balance.. there is no balance at all in survival..

the concept of "survival" is you going against characters with them increasing difficulty every now and then.. in this game its totally different.. the enemies get more life each time you beat them.. wtf?

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/08/2020 at 9:11 PM, Hakoom said:

survival is really buggy..

it lags alot and often crashes for me..

i reached to 18 wins twice and got a blue screen error

this game is the worst when it comes to balance.. there is no balance at all in survival..

the concept of "survival" is you going against characters with them increasing difficulty every now and then.. in this game its totally different.. the enemies get more life each time you beat them.. wtf?

Need a patch. 35 wins is impossible.

On 8/19/2020 at 9:11 PM, Hakoom said:

This. It's just unfair as it is for now. I almost beat 20 Opponent Survival with Rook, but after grabbing my way through 19 enemies, I got my ass handed to me by a shadow Geiger with an armored triple kick.

This is me beating the 20 opponent Survival with Rook. My shadow bosses were Setsuki, DeGrey (twice) and Argagarg. I feel that run was very luck-based, since the game only threw opponents that I felt slightly confident against (although that Argagarg at the end almost had me, lol). Notice how there's no Geiger or Midori in this run. Geiger is my favorite character in the game, but in this mode he's my nemesis, I just can't with all his jumping and time spirals and buffed Flash Gear. As for Midori, I hate him for his ridiculous dragon form, he can easily end your run if you let him go dragon on you.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Hey people, there's some new info about Survival.

With the latest patch, now you have +2HP on each Survival mode. That, combined with the online search method (go to the topic I created about this for more info on how to do it) should make this more doable. Although you can do this with any character you desire, I still think the best options are Rook, Jaina, Lum and Setsuki. Rook has the most life and grabs, Jaina has the aerial flame arrow spam strategy (go to Econejer's topic for an awesome video he made using this method), and you can do some cheesing with Lum and Setsuki.

• Like 2