Servers for this shutting down on September 6, 2020....any confirmed online trophies?

POEman553

23 minutes ago, POEman553 said:

I don't believe there are any online trophies, but I want to make sure (i.e. the time trials aren't tied to a server in some way).

Source?

... and no there ain't any trophies tied to it. It doesn't have an online mode I believe (other then the leaderboard.)

Edited by Bumperklever

46 minutes ago, Bumperklever said:

... and no there ain't any trophies tied to it. It doesn't have an online mode I believe (other then the leaderboard.)

But wouldn't the leaderboard shutdown make the trophies tied to it unobtainable? This is the Rayman game with this long daily grind or is it the other one?

9 minutes ago, HaserPL said:

But wouldn't the leaderboard shutdown make the trophies tied to it unobtainable? This is the Rayman game with this long daily grind or is it the other one?

There are no online trophies in this game and the Co-Op mode has an offline mode so the servers closing will have 0 affect on the Platinum.

11 minutes ago, alien713 said:

Are there any Ubisoft Club features in this game? Sometimes they put games on this list because you will no longer be able to get some rewards from them like wallpapers, skins and stuff.

I don't know about any UPlay features but it does have online and offline Co-Op, though it isn't required for the Platinum unless you're really struggling with some of the levels.

• Like 1