Fuwafuwa-no-Neko

Summer Tag Team 2020 (Event Ended, Badges Distributed)

283 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Sword said:

@Kristycism You did a fantastic job on that cover banner for this event. Very well done and huge props to you! 

 

Also props for using the TrueTrophies formula for additional points, I think that's a great idea. 

 

I'll bite if someone needs a team member. I just came off of playing a super long game so I'm not longer pre-occupied with it. Otherwise I'll just watch. :)

 

Thank you and also yes Kristy deserves all the praise for the banner, amazing job ^^

Also my first time as event organizer, it makes me quite nervous *dies :awesome: 

 

Do I take that as an add me to the "Looking for Team" list then? =D

 

Neko.O

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

The thread is here! I am really excited to participate in my first event on this website. I hope everyone has a great time during this. I know this will motivate me to bump up trophy hunting numbers for August. Good way to end summer before I start school again! :D

Edited by Stand_User3
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Can't wait to boop the trophy! I'm so down for this and super excited.

 

728817326195081218.gif?v=1

Edited by Froopy the Cowbear
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Stand_User3 said:

The thread is here! I am really excited to participate in my first event on this website. I hope everyone has a great time during this. I know this will motivate to bump up trophy hunting a numbers for August. Good way to end summer before I start school again! :D

Ah yes, the thread, quite an accomplishment in itself if you would ask me :pimp:.

I'm very glad to hear this to be your first event, the pressure is on, hope no issues will arrive from the organizing side :jaymon:

 

Thanks for participating and the support!

 

Neko.O

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Froopy the Pogfish said:

Can't wait to boop the trophy! I'm so down for this and super excited.

 

728817326195081218.gif?v=1

POGFISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

729897025457487872.png?v=1

 

Neko.O

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even though I don't know how much progress I'll make since I'll be in training for a new job in August, I'd love to participate :D I told you I'd join the fun and I won't go back on my word!

 

Slight problem, I don't have a team though... so I suppose I'll have to be added to the "looking for a team list" for now. This event looks really neat! Nice banner.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ResoluteRock said:

Even though I don't know how much progress I'll make since I'll be in training for a new job in August, I'd love to participate :D I told you I'd join the fun and I won't go back on my word!

 

Slight problem, I don't have a team though... so I suppose I'll have to be added to the "looking for a team list" for now. This event looks really neat! Nice banner.

Oh right I said you would get VIP status in the event or something like that :awesome:.

Big life changes ahead of you? Good luck with it, I myself am going to follow a different study course next school year.

 

Added you to the list my friend :dance::dance:.

 

Neko.O

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Fuwafuwa-no-Neko said:

Added to the list :D.

 

Neko.O

:smooch:

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ohhh this looks interesting. Might just be the incentive I need to clear through the easier games on my list.

 

Please add me to the Looking for Team list ;) 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

how do I sign up,how do I win and what do I get if I win?

Edited by THEULTRAMEMELORD
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to join the winning team pls :) If that's not possible than the list of people waiting for a team :)

:D

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sony emailed me today saying that their Winter Sale starts on July 22nd yet this event that starts on August 3rd takes place during summer. Somethings not quite right here :hmm:.
 

Put me down for looking for a team. I already have all the games I’ll be playing throughout August planned since I’m coming up to a platinum milestone and there will be 5 days where I won’t be gaming at all but if anyone needs a team member then I’ll join.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, THEULTRAMEMELORD said:

how do I sign up,how do I win and what do I get if I win?

Sign up here, earn trophies for points, and get badges in return!! 

 

But let me get into some more detail for ya:

1. I prefer if you sign up by posting here but you can also send me a PM or shoot a message trough my Discord (FuwafuwaNeko#4855).

2. Team score is the sum of all team members score count. The team with the highest score at the event end wins. So let's say you have;

Awesome Team Name

- member 1 (2627pts)

- member 2 (2458pts)

- member 3 (884pts)

- member 4 (1545pts)

- member 5 (2516pts)

Then your total score as a team would be =>> 10030 points.

I'll be posting a weekly update for all teams to see how they compare against each other. Remember that rarer trophies can earn you (significantly) more points.

3. Badges badges badges, I can't show you the badges just yet but I can already say they will be absolutely wonderful since they will be made by the amazing Kristy.

 

I added you to the looking for team list if that's okay with you. =D

 

Neko.O

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Rello-Evante said:

Ohhh this looks interesting. Might just be the incentive I need to clear through the easier games on my list.

 

Please add me to the Looking for Team list ;) 

 

3 hours ago, Nurse_Feel_Good said:

Can you add me to the looking for team please?

 

2 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

I want to join the winning team pls :) If that's not possible than the list of people waiting for a team :)

:D

Added added added. And @Evil_Joker88 I take that as an "I shall make my team win" promise then wink.png.

 

 

2 hours ago, FilmFanatic said:

Sony emailed me today saying that their Winter Sale starts on July 22nd yet this event that starts on August 3rd takes place during summer. Somethings not quite right here :hmm:.
 

Put me down for looking for a team. I already have all the games I’ll be playing throughout August planned since I’m coming up to a platinum milestone and there will be 5 days where I won’t be gaming at all but if anyone needs a team member then I’ll join.

Perhaps it's like those clothing sales where they remove the stock of previous seasons giggle.png.

Added you to the list. =D

 

 

2 hours ago, AffectatiousDonk said:

Looks great @Fuwafuwa-no-Neko thanks for organising. I would like to enter a team and will confirm the other place in the next few days thanks :)

 

Team Name : You Play For Trophies ?

 

Members 

@AffectatiousDonk

- @Redbeard-Rik

- @Nurse_Feel_Good

- @CoolKidJoe

- TBC

Oh nice and you've already assembled your own crew :yay::yay:. I'll add all you guys to the Team page. You can contact me later if you came up with someone to fill the blank spot, or you can take a look at the "looking for team" list to find a potential team mate, the choice is up to yours!

And I take that you will fulfill the role of Representative then :).

 

 

@Darling Baphomet and @cosmic-mania you two approached me on Discord to ask to be on the same team, and got a team name so moved you to the Team page. 

 

Neko.O

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This seems like it should be a lot of fun. If anyone is willing to have me on their team I would like to participate. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same here, I will participate. IF anyone needs another member

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, monkeydluffy512 said:

This seems like it should be a lot of fun. If anyone is willing to have me on their team I would like to participate. 

Sure thing I'll add you to the list!

Arr! 702305525508997240.png?v=1

 

 

1 minute ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

Same here, I will participate. IF anyone needs another member

Gotcha more as a backup then, I'll take it into account. Added you to the list as well :).

 

Neko.O

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

interested in participating if anyone needs a team member

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ampplaca said:

interested in participating if anyone needs a team member

Thank you for your interest, you've been added to the "looking for team" list. =D

 

Neko.O

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.