Summer Tag Team 2020 (Event Ended, Badges Distributed)

10 minutes ago, Sword said:

@Kristycism You did a fantastic job on that cover banner for this event. Very well done and huge props to you! 

Also props for using the TrueTrophies formula for additional points, I think that's a great idea. 

I'll bite if someone needs a team member. I just came off of playing a super long game so I'm not longer pre-occupied with it. Otherwise I'll just watch. :)

Thank you and also yes Kristy deserves all the praise for the banner, amazing job ^^

Also my first time as event organizer, it makes me quite nervous *dies :awesome: 

Do I take that as an add me to the "Looking for Team" list then? =D

Neko.O

• Like 2

The thread is here! I am really excited to participate in my first event on this website. I hope everyone has a great time during this. I know this will motivate me to bump up trophy hunting numbers for August. Good way to end summer before I start school again! :D

Edited by Stand_User3
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Stand_User3 said:

The thread is here! I am really excited to participate in my first event on this website. I hope everyone has a great time during this. I know this will motivate to bump up trophy hunting a numbers for August. Good way to end summer before I start school again! :D

Ah yes, the thread, quite an accomplishment in itself if you would ask me :pimp:.

I'm very glad to hear this to be your first event, the pressure is on, hope no issues will arrive from the organizing side :jaymon:

Thanks for participating and the support!

Neko.O

• Like 1

Even though I don't know how much progress I'll make since I'll be in training for a new job in August, I'd love to participate :D I told you I'd join the fun and I won't go back on my word!

Slight problem, I don't have a team though... so I suppose I'll have to be added to the "looking for a team list" for now. This event looks really neat! Nice banner.

• Like 2

Just now, ResoluteRock said:

Even though I don't know how much progress I'll make since I'll be in training for a new job in August, I'd love to participate :D I told you I'd join the fun and I won't go back on my word!

Slight problem, I don't have a team though... so I suppose I'll have to be added to the "looking for a team list" for now. This event looks really neat! Nice banner.

Oh right I said you would get VIP status in the event or something like that :awesome:.

Big life changes ahead of you? Good luck with it, I myself am going to follow a different study course next school year.

Added you to the list my friend :dance::dance:.

Neko.O

• Like 2

Sony emailed me today saying that their Winter Sale starts on July 22nd yet this event that starts on August 3rd takes place during summer. Somethings not quite right here :hmm:.

Put me down for looking for a team. I already have all the games I’ll be playing throughout August planned since I’m coming up to a platinum milestone and there will be 5 days where I won’t be gaming at all but if anyone needs a team member then I’ll join.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, THEULTRAMEMELORD said:

how do I sign up,how do I win and what do I get if I win?

But let me get into some more detail for ya:

1. I prefer if you sign up by posting here but you can also send me a PM or shoot a message trough my Discord (FuwafuwaNeko#4855).

2. Team score is the sum of all team members score count. The team with the highest score at the event end wins. So let's say you have;

Awesome Team Name

- member 1 (2627pts)

- member 2 (2458pts)

- member 3 (884pts)

- member 4 (1545pts)

- member 5 (2516pts)

Then your total score as a team would be =>> 10030 points.

I'll be posting a weekly update for all teams to see how they compare against each other. Remember that rarer trophies can earn you (significantly) more points.

3. Badges badges badges, I can't show you the badges just yet but I can already say they will be absolutely wonderful since they will be made by the amazing Kristy.

I added you to the looking for team list if that's okay with you. =D

Neko.O

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rello-Evante said:

Ohhh this looks interesting. Might just be the incentive I need to clear through the easier games on my list.

Please add me to the Looking for Team list ;) 

3 hours ago, Nurse_Feel_Good said:

Can you add me to the looking for team please?

2 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

I want to join the winning team pls :) If that's not possible than the list of people waiting for a team :)

:D

Added added added. And @Evil_Joker88 I take that as an "I shall make my team win" promise then wink.png.

2 hours ago, FilmFanatic said:

Sony emailed me today saying that their Winter Sale starts on July 22nd yet this event that starts on August 3rd takes place during summer. Somethings not quite right here :hmm:.

Put me down for looking for a team. I already have all the games I’ll be playing throughout August planned since I’m coming up to a platinum milestone and there will be 5 days where I won’t be gaming at all but if anyone needs a team member then I’ll join.

Perhaps it's like those clothing sales where they remove the stock of previous seasons giggle.png.

Added you to the list. =D

2 hours ago, AffectatiousDonk said:

Looks great @Fuwafuwa-no-Neko thanks for organising. I would like to enter a team and will confirm the other place in the next few days thanks :)

Team Name : You Play For Trophies ?

Members 

@AffectatiousDonk

- @Redbeard-Rik

- @Nurse_Feel_Good

- @CoolKidJoe

- TBC

Oh nice and you've already assembled your own crew :yay::yay:. I'll add all you guys to the Team page. You can contact me later if you came up with someone to fill the blank spot, or you can take a look at the "looking for team" list to find a potential team mate, the choice is up to yours!

And I take that you will fulfill the role of Representative then :).

@Darling Baphomet and @cosmic-mania you two approached me on Discord to ask to be on the same team, and got a team name so moved you to the Team page. 

Neko.O

19 minutes ago, monkeydluffy512 said:

This seems like it should be a lot of fun. If anyone is willing to have me on their team I would like to participate. 

Sure thing I'll add you to the list!

Arr! 702305525508997240.png?v=1

1 minute ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

Same here, I will participate. IF anyone needs another member

Gotcha more as a backup then, I'll take it into account. Added you to the list as well :).

Neko.O