Summer Tag Team 2020 (Event Ended, Badges Distributed)

Just now, Lawless_Llama said:

Team "The Caffeine Connoisseurs" is ready to go! (Team 2 coming from The Coffee Cove discord community) :) @Fuwafuwa-no-Neko

1. @Lawless_Llama

2. @VigilantCrow

3. @Kidd82

4. @Wavergray

5. @OverlordOfRacing

Representative: @Lawless_Llama

Looking forward to this event and having fun together while earning some sweet digital bling. :) 

Your team "The Caffeine Connoisseurs" has been added to the team page. And it seems like Llama himself will be the representative.

For those who don't know about it, the Coffee Cove is a friendly discord place definitely worth checking out ^^:PlatinumLlama:

Neko.O

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Hisuiryu666 said:

Can you add me to the looking for team list, please?

It's been a long time since I took part in an event like this (er, elsewhere) but I have a bunch of telltale games and at least 5 VNs I've been meaning to get around to! :D

Added, welcome (back) to the events space. Hope you have fun and it seems you got plenty of ammo to fire against the competition :awesome:.

49 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

I've never done an event with PSNP, i'd like to join too, hopefully my limited amount of time to play doesn't hold my team back. Put me on looking for team.

Are we supposed to keep track of the trophies we earn during the event ourselves and then post in this thread?

Welcome to your first event on PSNP then :D. It seems like there's a healthy mix of new people and veterans signing up. 

Score tracking will be done by the Event Managers@Fuwafuwa-no-Neko and @Beyondthegrave07, as well with the assistance of @Froopy the Pogfish. You can keep track of the scoring yourself or post an update here when you've finished a game but that's up to you =D. 

Neko.O

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DEI2EK said:

I've never done an event with PSNP, i'd like to join too, hopefully my limited amount of time to play doesn't hold my team back. Put me on looking for team.

Are we supposed to keep track of the trophies we earn during the event ourselves and then post in this thread?

It would help (to check ourselves), but it's not necessary. We have a discord bot that will in theory calculate this all for us.

If all else fails, we may pull in some of the team representatives to help us, but we'll see.

EDIT: NINJA'D BY A CAT!

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 1

Just now, DEI2EK said:

Will people just be put on open teams assuming there are still people looking for teams when the event starts?

1. People from the "looking for team" list will be assigned to the blank spots (???) of remaining teams.

2. After that they will be randomly assigned teams between each other.

3. This will work on a first come, first serve base meaning it's not guaranteed you will have a team if you are on the lower spot of the list (eg. let's say we have 18 people, the last 3 is on their own to find 2 people)

If you have any remaining questions just ask :).

1 hour ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

EDIT: NINJA'D BY A CAT!

:hyperneko:

Neko.O

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Dead Weight said:

Me and the boys are joining this.

1. Yours Truly

2. @Lucas
3. @DamagingRob
4. @Brawler

5. @zajac9999

Team Rep: @DamagingRob

Team Name: Prinny Destruction Force
The mission: Destroy @Wdjat Prinny Doods

Prinny Destruction Force has been added to the list of teams.

4 minutes ago, DamagingRob said:

giphy.gif

I didn't ask for this position, but I guess it will be all okay when we defeat Prinny. :ninja:

The event hasn't started yet but it seems the heat between members is already on the rise :whip:.

Team Boostmasters is now complete as well with @Sebastian as fifth member, guess the maiden team didn't wanted them 686322041191661618.gif?v=1.

Neko.O

• Like 1

Sounds like a fun idea! Sadly I dont have a lot of free time in August so i think i Pass this time. I could only plat 2-4 games in a month and would Hold back the Team ;)

Good luck to everyone! Some familiar faces are in the teams, would have loved to join them :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dead Weight said:

Me and the boys are joining this.

1. Yours Truly

2. @Lucas
3. @DamagingRob
4. @Brawler

5. @zajac9999

Team Rep: @DamagingRob

Team Name: Prinny Destruction Force
The mission: Destroy @Wdjat Prinny Doods

43 minutes ago, DamagingRob said:

giphy.gif

I didn't ask for this position, but I guess it will be all okay when we defeat Prinny. :ninja:

Operation Defend Wdjat is in Effect

• Like 3

6 hours ago, SyIaris said:

Sign me up for the waiting list, please.  :)

Added to the list. =D

5 hours ago, Inuty said:

Sounds like a fun idea! Sadly I dont have a lot of free time in August so i think i Pass this time. I could only plat 2-4 games in a month and would Hold back the Team ;)

Good luck to everyone! Some familiar faces are in the teams, would have loved to join them :P

No problem then it's your task to cheer on the winning team :D.  And I'd say your 4.56 trophies/day ratio is still be impressive.

4 hours ago, Sword said:

coffee-45.png

"The Coffee Baristas" 

2615.png@Mr-ttaM 

2615.png@ZoutjeNL

2615.png@maiathewinners

2615.png@LihapullaPoju

2615.png @Sword

Team Rep: @Sword

Coffee Cove Team 1 has been assembled. Serving up a cup with a smile and a pinch of trophies on the side! 

Coffee Cove is a fun discord community of trophy hunters and huntresses from all walks of trophy hunting. Very fun place to meet people and share successes. :)

Anyways good luck to all teams especially the feisty ones, oh me oh my! @Lawless_Llama Represent! 1f60e.png

The Coffee Baristas have been added to the team page. So now we have not one but two whole teams to represent the Coffee Cove!! Have fun and give it your best shot :CoffeeLlama:.

Speaking of shots if I were you I'd get myself an army of Prinny's to participate @Wdjat Prinny Doods Hero Prinny | Disgaea Wiki | Fandom.

Also @FilmFanatic it seems like Sony announced their summer games sale. You can't deny it truly is the time of summer now  tongue.png.

Neko.O

58 minutes ago, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

I barely even need a team for those WEAKLINGS dood

"They going foe da gold sucka.  They comin foe YOU *****" Booker T voice.

Man, I was just relaxing

giphy.gif

Time to train now

3MXa.gif

Edited by grimydawg___
  • Like 3

Wow, I lovee this!! my first time joining an event here I love the banner and the team's name so pretty!

Sign me up please I don't know if I should bring my friends here but I prefer to join any team that will be welcoming me with them I'm not sure if my friends having a free time I will try to finish all my work before Aug it's my birthday month?

I can make a free logo for my team :P

I'm planning to plat Kingdom hearts games and black ops 3.

My Question

its k if we play any games?  easy plat like ratalaika games?

• Like 1