Summer Tag Team 2020 (Event Ended, Badges Distributed)

4 hours ago, Fuwafuwa-no-Neko said:

No worries, you've been removed. Good luck on your grinding quest! :D

Thanks for the heads-up. Unfortunate (and a bit scary if I say so myself) to hear, take care the both of you :KannaHeart:.

You ask, we deliver. Added to the list =D

Of course you can! Glad this will be your first ever event and welcome in the world of trophy hunting :).

Platinum Phantoms has been added to the team page. I'm really liking that name.

PmalgCa.png

(I just had to make this :Fuwa:).

I

Neko.O

I had to steal your picture!, that looks awesome! Might make it my wallpaper.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, DFuzed said:

Sign me up, looking for team to join. 

You've been added to the "looking for team" list.

11 hours ago, Celestial_Lily said:

Hiya! I'm looking for a team to join please 1f60a.png

I have the feeling you really like coffee (both Coffee Cove teams are already filled :Hehe: ). Added you to the list! =D

7 hours ago, SpaceCoresDad said:

Let's see where this goes. Sign me up! Though I don't know how all these extra teams are going to work with so many still floating around...

Added! The members on the waiting list will be assigned teams between each other if they don't come up with one themselves. More info here.

The Sign-Ups are nearing it's closing window, only 1 day left. :awesome:

Neko.O

8 minutes ago, AuroraHistoire said:

A new team has formed, Trophy Tea Time!

ezgif-7-4a2848476f1e.gif

Members:

@Naomie_Len

@BigImty

@SyIaris

@scemopagliaccioh

@AuroraHistoire

Team Representative: @AuroraHistoire

Larger logo in the spoiler tag.

Reveal hidden contents

Trophy-Tea-Time-Naomie_Len.gif

Trophy Tea Time joins the team page. I love how some teams went ahead and made a logo for themselves. And this one glitters and sparkles :wub: .

Perhaps the Tea Time team can go for a friendly drink with the Coffee Cove teams or will it be a fierce battle instead.

Neko.O

• Like 2

On 26. 7. 2020 at 0:10 AM, Fuwafuwa-no-Neko said:

Added! Regarding your question I'll make a follow-up post that goes trough that in greater detail but the short answer is it will be only worth 400pts.

With that swap you are the fifth member of Fat Vriska and the team is now complete! You may defeat the Staff Team but you are no match for Neko and Friends :hyperneko::hyperneko:.

A new challenger approaches! "Platinum Diggers" have been moved to the team page (also that's some slick photoshop skills you got there tongue.png)). Seems like you have a good friend that will support you and your team :D. Thanks for participating and… let's dig in? 

Neko.O

@Fuwafuwa-no-Neko We are sad to announce that we are disbanding our Platinum Diggers team due to 2 more of us planning to focus on our real-life commitments during August. We apologize for wasting your time and wish everyone lots of luck towards the competition - may the team with Brad Pitt's blessing the best digging tools win!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, meandmyplatinums said:

@Fuwafuwa-no-Neko We are sad to announce that we are disbanding our Platinum Diggers team due to 2 more of us planning to focus on our real-life commitments during August. We apologize for wasting your time and wish everyone lots of luck towards the competition - may the team with Brad Pitt's blessing the best digging tools win!

You didn't wasted anyone's time, thanks for informing me before the event start date.

Platinum Diggers and its members have been removed from the team page/list. Wishes everyone the best with their irl duties :Kanna_Heart:.

8QSLgrs.jpg

(this image will forever crack me up giggle.png)

Neko.O

• Like 2

14 hours ago, PanBuk69 said:

I'll sign up. 1f610.png Looking for Team.

Added to the list =D

4 hours ago, NekoRave said:

This is my thread now

:nou:

@MMDE @Berendsapje there is actually a view on the countdown page that converts it to your local time, here's the one for the event start date. I'll add those to the OP as well.

IMPORTANT: Sign-Ups have closed but I'll still accept late entries for 24h.

Neko.O