Summer Tag Team 2020 (Event Ended, Badges Distributed)

Platinum #14 - Rogue Legacy

Platinum #15 - Downwell

This event has gotten me back into the trophy hunting groove. I had a major slump in August with only 22 trophies in the month. I've blown past the number within a few days of this event starting. Having a lot of fun so far competition and trying to get in some last few trophies before @Froopy the Pogfish incredible bot pulls in another update.

:D

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Stand_User3 said:

. I had a major slump in August with only 22 trophies in the month. I've blown past the number within a few days of this event starting.

Pretty sure you mean July instead of August ?

For me it's pretty much the opposite. Hardly played at all this month so far and since i divided my time to either Seasons After Fall, TLOU2 and Adventures of Van Helsing not much was accomplished in either game :D ? Sorry Team Battle :(:P

Edited by Evil_Joker88

1 hour ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Pretty sure you mean July instead of August 1f601.png

For me it's pretty much the opposite. Hardly played at all this month so far and since i divided my time to either Seasons After Fall, TLOU2 and Adventures of Van Helsing not much was accomplished in either game :D1f602.png Sorry Team Battle :(:P

Don't feel bad, I am entering the last few weeks of summer semester, which mean Papers!!! I am working on a few things and will get some time in the evenings to pad our score some.

27 minutes ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

Don't feel bad, I am entering the last few weeks of summer semester, which mean Papers!!! I am working on a few things and will get some time in the evenings to pad our score some.

We have so few points we're not even on the list of best teams ranking from 1 to 18 of 21 teams ?