ArtoriasVidar

PURE BLADESTONE AID

128 posts in this topic

I already have the weapon, I can trade it if someone gameshares Borderlands 1 with me :P

Hello guys. I farming bladestone atm. Do you have pure darkmoon stone and pure moonlightstone? I have 55 in luck and try get pure bladestone from the katana skeleton. I would be rly glad if you could help me get the other stones.

i have the eu version

Psn: Sohunter

Hello guys. I farming bladestone atm. Do you have pure darkmoon stone and pure moonlightstone? I have 55 in luck and try get pure bladestone from the katana skeleton. I would be rly glad if you could help me get the other stones.

i have the eu version

Psn: Sohunter

I have the stones you need but you need a 285 level character for me to give them

I only need 1 pure bladestone ^^'

EU level 149

alright hit me up on PSN and give me a location where to summon you

alright hit me up on PSN and give me a location where to summon you.

Sorry man, in my last try to get the pure bladestone... i get it!! xD but thanks for your offer.

Edited by Arin1979

I'm starting Demons Souls EU after some small backlog cleanup so you can feel free to add me whenever :)

I'm starting Demons Souls EU after some small backlog cleanup so you can feel free to add me whenever :)

sure but I only help with the few last things cause I have loads of games to finish at the moment that means I can't start a fresh walkthrough :/ but I can help if you get around level 120 :)

sure but I only help with the few last things cause I have loads of games to finish at the moment that means I can't start a fresh walkthrough :/ but I can help if you get around level 120 :)

add me and I'll let you know when I'm level 120 so we can trade :)

add me and I'll let you know when I'm level 120 so we can trade :)

I'm too busy these days, I'll get back to you when I can help, and what trade? I only help for the stones not the other stuff and I won't exchange any of my weapons if you're thinking that :)

I'm too busy these days, I'll get back to you when I can help, and what trade? I only help for the stones not the other stuff and I won't exchange any of my weapons if you're thinking that :)

no rush. I can make the weapons from the stones so no worries

Pixel I don't get what what you want? I already got Platinum trophy and everything in the game and this post is just for the people who's getting trouble getting Platinum. I see that you already have Platinum on US version and you're good with trophies. Just play the game and if you 1 or 2 last things let me know, unless I can't help you.

Just the stones so I don't have to farm them myself if that's okay?

alright then, there's a catch if you don't want to farm any of them, you're gonna need 2 different characters for me to give them cause my stones are separated unfortunately I got the pure bladestone on my low level character. my low level is 128 and the other one is 305. so get prepared before you ask for them

Ill do that and let you know when I'm ready for the first trade at level 120. I'll then rank up further and if need be message you for the other trade at level 300

I can help anyone between soul level 120- soul level 150 for a pure bladestone. I have enough to share so just send me a message from psn and a location you want me to summon you, I'll drop the stone :) We gamers should help each other ;)

Just wanted to say I think it's great what you are doing. I remember when I had to farm for Pure Blade/Darkmoon/Fullmoon stone, it took hours.

Just wanted to say I think it's great what you are doing. I remember when I had to farm for Pure Blade/Darkmoon/Fullmoon stone, it took hours.

I had trouble as well and I almost gave up haha :D So I thought I should help unlike many people don't

I'm just tired of this game... Infinite farming for nothing. I need your help guys. There are a lot of stones that I need to obtain platinum trophy.

CHUNK:

MERCURYSTONE

MARROWSTONE

CLOUDSTONE

PURE:

GREYSTONE
BLADESTONE
MOONLIGHTSTONE
DARKMOONSTONE

In return I can give you any of unique weapons or any ring. My SL is 125, EU server. Add me on PSN and leave a message. :)