FireLord1919

PURE BLADESTONE AID

128 posts in this topic

Level 152 on the Eu servers.

I drop pure bladestone. :)  between 9-12 h on tuesday

Would be great if you could help me

I am done

Edited by Gommes_

Can anyone help me with pure bladestone as well?

SL 124. PSN: C4G4SS

Hi!

I need the following stone:

-pure bladestone

can somebody help me please? I am soullevel 116.

Thanks

EDIT: Got it on my own.

Edited by AenimaAut

I've been farming for a Pure Bladestone for weeks now ... but no joy.

I would really appreciate if someone would be so kind as to give me a Pure Bladestone

I am on EU servers. Soul Level : 130

Once I have Pure Bladestone I would be happy to help others in this community in need of this rare upgrade stone.

[UPDATE - PLATINUM TROPHY]

I finally got my Pure Bladestone !!!!  (farmed from the hidden passageway 4-2)

As previously mentioned I can help others looking for Pure Bladestone. If you are on EU servers and within summoning range

just send me a message and we can work out a time (in GMT) and location (e.g. world 5-1) for me to give you the upgrade stone

[UPDATE]

After almost 2 years, I am now not taking any more requests. Hope you all continue enjoying the game. 

Edited by SaiWong007
status update

Looking for pure Blade stone also along with the mausoleum key if anyone can help.Soul level 190 and on Eu servers .Thank you in advanced 

Need desperately pure bladestone. I've been farming for months and nothing. Can give anything, thanks in advance. Psn ID: Rosario099 sl 317 but can delevel if needed

Hi,

I have the pure bladestone. Im in EU servers at 185SL. Add me :D

Also im trying to find Pure Darkmoonstone. If anybody can help me I apreciate it.

Thanks!

EDIT: I have ALL the others stones except darkmoon pure.

Edited by UnderdomeRiot

Hello! If someone is having trouble getting Pure Bladestone, i can help! EU version, 146 level and 254. Not worth spending time on the farm this damn stone, believe me.

On 254 lvl i also can give you all rings and almost all weapon without two - Soulbrandt and Demonbrandt (cause i fused them to Northern Regalia)

My PSN: Vasilij_Kozlov.

On 5/26/2017 at 3:38 AM, Vasilij_Kozlov said:

Hello! If someone is having trouble getting Pure Bladestone, i can help! EU version, 146 level and 254. Not worth spending time on the farm this damn stone, believe me.

On 254 lvl i also can give you all rings and almost all weapon without two - Soulbrandt and Demonbrandt (cause i fused them to Northern Regalia)

My PSN: Vasilij_Kozlov.

Can fully vouch for this gentleman. He helped me obtain items needed for the plat, and did it with speed and good manners. 

Someone can help me with Bladestone , Moonlightstone and Darkmoonstone? Soul Level 264...
Edited by guts_rage_

hi i need the Friend's Ring and pure bladestone... i'm at the level 450 :( help me please... but i have pure darkmoonstone

1 hour ago, Vincex_91 said:

hi i need the Friend's Ring and pure bladestone... i'm at the level 450 :( help me please... but i have pure darkmoonstone

Ho visto che sei italiano...se tu avessi un livello più basso avrei potuto aiutarti

ma che livello sei?? troppo alto per un nuovo salvataggio? magari mi passi tutti gli anelli e te li restituisco ed ovviamente la pietralama pura

Edited by Vincex_91

Hi, i need pure bladestone. I've tried everyday to get that stone but no luck. EU version of the game. My soul level is 260, psn id : Arrgonauts212.

Edited by Arrgonauts212

13 hours ago, Vincex_91 said:

ma che livello sei?? troppo alto per un nuovo salvataggio? magari mi passi tutti gli anelli e te li restituisco ed ovviamente la pietralama pura

Sono 267