ArtoriasVidar

PURE BLADESTONE AID

128 posts in this topic

mi sempre alto... cmq oggi miracolo sono riuscito a droppare pietralama pura... mi resta solo l'anello dell'amico... puoi dirmi in modo dettagliato cosa devo fare alla prossima run? perchè questa volta ho giocato online ho ucciso i black phantom ma non è cambiata la tendenza... almeno miralda satsuki e lord rydel si (quelli dei mondi 1 3 e 4) mentre selen e scirvir (mondi 5 e 2) no... ho letto che si dovrebbe affrontarli in offline perchè online la tendenza degli altri giocatori influisce... adesso non voglio bruciare come adesso un'altra run puoi spiegarmi in modo dettagliato come fare? e ostrava e garl black phantom aiutano ad aumentare la tendenza del pg???

2 hours ago, Vincex_91 said:

mi sempre alto... cmq oggi miracolo sono riuscito a droppare pietralama pura... mi resta solo l'anello dell'amico... puoi dirmi in modo dettagliato cosa devo fare alla prossima run? perchè questa volta ho giocato online ho ucciso i black phantom ma non è cambiata la tendenza... almeno miralda satsuki e lord rydel si (quelli dei mondi 1 3 e 4) mentre selen e scirvir (mondi 5 e 2) no... ho letto che si dovrebbe affrontarli in offline perchè online la tendenza degli altri giocatori influisce... adesso non voglio bruciare come adesso un'altra run puoi spiegarmi in modo dettagliato come fare? e ostrava e garl black phantom aiutano ad aumentare la tendenza del pg???

Devi provare ad uccidere tutti e 5, e se la tendenza non è ancora bianca pura, rifare la stessa cosa in un'altra run ( è una rottura, lo so). Se li uccidi facendoli cadere dall'alto, con il veleno o con il risucchio dell'anima la tendenza non cambia, quindi non usare queste cose. Ah, devi aver risposto "Sì" alla richiesta del monumentale, naturalmente. Ostrava e Garl Black non è necessario, in teoria basterebbero quei 5...

Edited by guts_rage_

io in questa run ho fatto così uccidendoli con la spada ma con selen e scirvir non ha funzionato (con loro ho usato maledici arma e rigenera lp con selen e campo antimagia contro scirvir, puoi dirmi se sono concessi?) mentre con gli altri si (li ho uccisi solo a colpi di spada)... è possibile salvare in chiavetta? così uccido un black phantom se vedo che non succede nulla lo rifaccio senza fare un'altra run

1 hour ago, Vincex_91 said:

io in questa run ho fatto così uccidendoli con la spada ma con selen e scirvir non ha funzionato (con loro ho usato maledici arma e rigenera lp con selen e campo antimagia contro scirvir, puoi dirmi se sono concessi?) mentre con gli altri si (li ho uccisi solo a colpi di spada)... è possibile salvare in chiavetta? così uccido un black phantom se vedo che non succede nulla lo rifaccio senza fare un'altra run

Eh, se non erro, neanche maledici arma è concesso...

Riguardo la chiavetta non saprei, il gioco in teoria salva in automatico praticamente ad ogni passo che fai...

1 hour ago, Vincex_91 said:

3 minutes ago, guts_rage_ said:

Eh, se non erro, neanche maledici arma è concesso...

Riguardo la chiavetta non saprei, il gioco in teoria salva in automatico praticamente ad ogni passo che fai...

Hey guys, this is an English only forum. Lets keep it kosher. 

Also, why the hell would you over level so badly? 450? LOL. Took duping to a whole new level. Thats like 30 hours of duping and souls consuming on its own. What a waste of time.

sorry...finally i take pure bladestone and now i miss ring of friend and i ask the instructions for this

Can someone aid me with the pure bladestone? I've been farming for weeks and still didn't get even one...

My SL is 172. EU version of game. NG+ cycle

Regards,

Mike

Edited by Szary669

Hello people.,

I messed up (AGAIN...) in my NG+,, I'm begging for some items :S I will drop the stone again (after dump)

Pure Stones: 1- clearstone (quality), 2- greystone (crushing), 3- bladestone (sharp), 4- morrowstone (fatal), 5- moonlightstone (moon), 6- darkmoonstone (crescent), 7- cloudstone 
Weapons: 1- Adjudicator Shield, 2- Blind, 3- Bramd, 4- Brushwood Shield, 5- Istarelle, 6- Phosphorescent Pole, 7- Soulbrandt, 8- Talisman of Beasts
Rings: Foe's, Friend's, Devout Prayer

PSN dN-rose .. SL 203 EUROPE (Will be monitoring the topic)

Thank you very much!
Regards

Please someone help me with pure bladestone? I have all the other stones, I can help with that. Level 100 soul. EU game. Thanks

ID: Sephyrot82

Edit: Finally got it and platinum ☺️

Edited by Sephyrot82

I'be been trying to get the pure bladestone for over 10 hours during the last weekend with no sucess. I would appreciate a lot if someone could donate one! I'm lvl 131 in Europe server. 

Also, I killed all the black phantom npc's, but i'm still one stage before pure white carather, if you could also drop the friends ring for a second so it register for the trophy (il give it back) , or invade my world to be killed like 2 or 3 times I think. Anyways, would also be very appreciated. Thanks. :) 

Lastly, I have all weapons, we could trade if you're missing the weapon trophy.

Someone please help me with a PBS(purebullshit), I have been trying for days and i am almost about to give up, just one stone away from Plat. I am SL 251, Asian server. Help pretty please 😫

In need of Chunk and PURE Bladestone

SL = 120

Server = EU

PSN ID = TurdFlingingApe

Got every thing else, willing to trade if need be.

In the meantime, I'll be killing skeletons >:)

Update: Got Bladestone Chunk off Black Skeleton victim #3, still need Pure, thanks!

Update 2: Holy shit, Pure dropped after just 35 Skeletons, better than my NA run.

Disregard this post then.

Edited by TurdFlingingApe

Hi, I'm SL 148 on EU servers. Could anybody please help me out with one pure bladestone? Also need 5 or 6 chunks as well. And 2 chunks of mercurystone and 5-6 chunks of marrowstone, if you have 'em. That's all I need for the stone-related trophies.

I also need Friend's Ring and Foe's Ring, and the weapons Blind and Insanity Catalyst. If anybody could please hand them for a couple of seconds so the trophy pops, I'd give them right back and be eternally grateful.

I've got just about every other chunk and pure stone to give as thanks, if anybody needs them.

EDIT: Done! Thank you SnowyWhiteFox777, you rock! :)

Edited by Bebop_Man

I got all 3 versions of the game, and can drop all items required for plat in 1 playthrough, no need to do anything in NG+ or anything like that. I can even co-op with you most of the game, and everyone I've done it with knows how easy the game is then. We just run through the game, pretty much never dying (you screwed up big time if we die) and just chilling while beating the game with super ease. By easy I mean like 2/10 difficulty. :P And it's pretty quick. If you're really good at the game, I can help you plat it in less than 3 hours, and if you've never played the game before and you're a bit slow with everything, it might take upwards to 15 hours, but most are probably going to be around 8 to 12 hours. I'll tell you everything you need to think about and do etc.

This offer is specifically for people whom I've talked with before and hasn't been douches to me etc. If you're just some random person who I've never talked with before and is just contacting me to get the plats done, I'm not that interested in helping you and can't be arsed to waste my time on it unless you throw me some few bucks my way. I'll help anyone who hasn't been total douchebag to me for 5USD. Just contact me if you're interested. I'm available at most times, though maybe not as much around christmas weekend.

Edited by MMDE

Talking about douchebags but then charging people 5 bucks for help. Can't help myself but point out the irony in this one.

1 hour ago, DonGurke93 said:

Talking about douchebags but then charging people 5 bucks for help. Can't help myself but point out the irony in this one.

Yeah, total douchebag who says I can help you for free if I like you and charge you 5 bucks if you're a rando.

On 16-12-2017 at 8:36 AM, MMDE said:

I got all 3 versions of the game, and can drop all items required for plat in 1 playthrough, no need to do anything in NG+ or anything like that. I can even co-op with you most of the game, and everyone I've done it with knows how easy the game is then. We just run through the game, pretty much never dying (you screwed up big time if we die) and just chilling while beating the game with super ease. By easy I mean like 2/10 difficulty. :P And it's pretty quick. If you're really good at the game, I can help you plat it in less than 3 hours, and if you've never played the game before and you're a bit slow with everything, it might take upwards to 15 hours, but most are probably going to be around 8 to 12 hours. I'll tell you everything you need to think about and do etc.

This offer is specifically for people whom I've talked with before and hasn't been douches to me etc. If you're just some random person who I've never talked with before and is just contacting me to get the plats done, I'm not that interested in helping you and can't be arsed to waste my time on it unless you throw me some few bucks my way. I'll help anyone who hasn't been total douchebag to me for 5USD. Just contact me if you're interested. I'm available at most times, though maybe not as much around christmas weekend.

Hmmm, I might actually get Demon's Souls then and do this with you. When do the servers shut down? Ah no wait, sorry. I'm not paying money for trophies (didn't read correctly). Nothing against you trying to earn a buck, though. You're putting in the time after all.

Edited by Starlove-

17 minutes ago, Starlove- said:

Hmmm, I might actually get Demon's Souls then and do this with you. When do the servers shut down? Ah no wait, sorry. I'm not paying money for trophies (didn't read correctly). Nothing against you trying to earn a buck, though. You're putting in the time after all.

Yeah, I've done it with a lot of people, and organizing it takes a bit of time and effort on my side each time. I do it for free with people I've had good interactions with before though, but if you desperately need some help with for example the JP version before the servers go down, then I'll help you for 5 bucks. Not exactly expensive, and I offer to play through the entire game with you etc, make it a very easy experience. :P Totally risk free, no hacking etc involved.

I can also help with making it so you can get in the top 10 fastest on the leaderboard for the game, but this requires that you know the game very well already and can do most of it on your own. I can help you learn some of it, but you'll have to do most of the run yourself. I'll just facilitate it so what you require someone else for to go really fast, can be done quickly and in correct order etc. We're talking times below 5 hours, down to how fast you are, which can be down to 1 hour and 30 minutes.

Edited by MMDE

Looking for Purebladestone if anyone has it available on the EU servers... SL236, but willing to level/delevel to get there.PSN: Nuoragh

Hi guys :)

I've been farming it for some time but I haven't had any luck :( can someone help me with the pure bladestone, please?

I'm SL129 

Edit: Got it! Thank you, @Sigma999 , you are awesome, mate :)

Edited by Sylan Vos

I feel so lucky for having pure bladestone only after 2 hours of farming. Despite of painfullness of farming, this game rocks!

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone! I've been farming for this stupid rock for far too long. It's getting ridiculous...

Can anyone please give it to me or the +5 weapon for this trophy. I'll give it back to you right away or can give you anything in exchange if needed.

EU version, SL 238

Edited by Beast_1985