Plat in 30 minutes?

SSenpai_I

7 minutes ago, OmerSenpai said:

Is it possible to plat this game in under 30 minutes. If so then how? If not then how did the fastest plat achievers do it in under 30 minutes?

Nope it is not possible in any way shape or form to do it in 30 minutes, you need 6 playthroughs of the game.

Edited by Mattematics-94
  • Like 3

Don't think that's possible, you would need a few playthroughs just to get the platinum... One possibility though could be that people are uploading USB saves at one go since trophies only unlock at the end of the playthrough. 

Edited by gunman47

10 minutes ago, OmerSenpai said:

Is it possible to plat this game in under 30 minutes. If so then how? If not then how did the fastest plat achievers do it in under 30 minutes?

5 minutes ago, Mattematics-94 said:

Nope it is not possible in any way shape or form to do it in 30 minutes, you need 6 playthroughs of the game.

3 minutes ago, gunman47 said:

Don't think that's possible, you would need a few playthroughs just to get the platinum...

Ok, I didn't play this game yet, but I guess... If trophies are related to endings you can simply "troll" plat time by preparing saves just before the trophies shall pop, and then do them in one go.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Ok, I didn't play this game yet, but I guess... If trophies are related to endings you can simply "troll" plat time by preparing saves just before the trophies shall pop, and then do them in one go.

I believe its the choices throughout the playthrough too, not just the ending, i cant remember 100%

Edited by Mattematics-94

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/erica/339001-erica-platinum-walkthrough-text-guide.html

If I understand correctly: Trophies are unlocking AFTER COMPLETING THE GAME. So you can save just before and end, start another playthrough, save again, do all the PTs like this, then just reload saves one by one and completing the game.

No cheating, just good prepaations.

4 minutes ago, Mattematics-94 said:

according too IIbaddriverII you cant 

3 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

You cant back up saves

Hm... No? If you quit to main menu you have to start from scratch? Can't believe that.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Smashero said:

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/erica/339001-erica-platinum-walkthrough-text-guide.html

If I understand correctly: Trophies are unlocking AFTER COMPLETING THE GAME. So you can save just before and end, start another playthrough, save again, do all the PTs like this, then just reload saves one by one and completing the game.

Makes sense since you can just save it on a USB or upload to cloud and download it again

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Smashero said:

OK, so... I will have to try by myself :D.

You cannot use any sort of save file upload/download method for this game. You will need to complete a minimum of 5 playthroughs from start to finish for the platinum.png (though 6 are recommended). If you upload your save file and then download it again, it will reset whatever progress you made after the upload.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Smashero said:

even so, he played 4 times which will be over 3 to 4 hours lol 12 mins is just not durable! They just cheated ... Who cares if they cheated or not just play the game how you like :) 

1 minute ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

even so, he played 4 times which will be over 3 to 4 hours lol 12 mins is just not durable! They just cheated ... Who cares if they cheated or not just play the game how you like :) 

Jesus, not THIS topic again... (Doom 64 in 3 minutes).

It is NOT cheating. 

I played "Word search by POWGI" for like 12h, but my plat time is 35 mins.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Jesus, not THIS topic again... (Doom 64 in 3 minutes).

It is NOT cheating. 

Then ask these people to come here and explain how they did it in 11 mins ... Im sure everybody will be listen! Cause every tropbhy guide out there says you cant  upload saves! IM all ears but im sure none of these people will!

Edited by Titanomachy_75
  • Like 1

@jukev01

@MentalMarkz

@Radamantis_17

Could you help us in ths topic? :D.

5 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Then ask these people to come here and explain how they did it in 11 mins ... Im sure everybody will be listen! Cause every tropbhy guide out there says you can upload saves! IM all ears but im sure none of these people will!

So why some people in the "walkthrough" topic mentioned by me earlier mentioned clearly: backuping save?

Ok, I am DLing this game now to check.

1 minute ago, Smashero said:

@jukev01

@MentalMarkz

@Radamantis_17

Could you help us in ths topic? :D.

So why some people in the "walkthrough" topic mentioned by me earlier mentioned clearly: backuping save?

Ok, I am DLing this game now to check.

JUst look at all road maps for the game .. You cant upload saves it resets everything :) JUst play the game its good