Plat in 30 minutes?

SSenpai_I

This *would* be possible if it were not for the "Thank You" trophy that requires you to see all endings. That trophy requires 5 playthroughs. Is there a separate save file where progress on this trophy is stored (it's been a few months since I played and I don't remember)? If not, this trophy makes this impossible.

Edited by NathanielJohn
  • Like 1

The only possible way I see people doing this is playing the game in an alt account and have 5 thumb drives, one with one playthough, second with two (meaning playthrough one and two) and so on, then you go to your account and upload the save files one by one, voila.

Edited by GoldenShaka
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

The only possible way I see people doing this is playing the game in an alt account and have 5 thumb drives, one with one playthough, second with two and so on, then you go to your account and upload the save files one by one, voila.

But, you wouldn’t need to do it on an alt. The trophies don’t pop until right after the last choice in the playthrough.

8 minutes ago, Dino_Roar said:

But, you wouldn’t need to do it on an alt. The trophies don’t pop until right after the last choice in the playthrough.

You need to collect stuff along all 5 playthroughs for one specific trophy, thus you cannot just play 5 different endings one in every thumb drive, you have to accumulate (endings/collectibles) in every playthough.

Edit: And if you check the fastest time now is between 12 and 15 mins, 3-4 mins would be the time between upload the save file, load the game and see the ending. There you go.

Edited by GoldenShaka
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

You need to collect stuff along all 5 playthroughs for one specific trophy, thus you cannot just play 5 different endings one in every thumb drive, you have to accumulate (endings/collectibles) in every playthough.

Correct, but why use an alt account as mentioned before? You would just need "x" number of USB sticks.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Dino_Roar said:

Correct, but why use an alt account as mentioned before? You would just need "x" number of USB sticks.

How are you going to tell the game to count collectibles if you are not counting?

You are looking it in this way:

1st thumb drive: first playthough

2nd thumb drive: 2nd playthough

WRONG

the 2nd thumb drive requires both 1st and 2nd playthough in it.

The third thumb drive has saved the first three playthoughs (one after another) And so on

(this makes you pop trophies, therefore is not possible to use your account)

Edited by GoldenShaka
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

How are you going to tell the game to count if you are not counting?

You are looking it in this way:

1st thumb drive: first playthough

2nd thumb drive: 2nd playthough

WRONG

the 2nd thumb drive requires both 1st and 2nd playthough in it. And so on

(which makes you pop trophies, therefore is not possible to use your account)

You would have already of completed the first playthrough to save the second, and the trophies would have popped for first playthrough..

EDIT; didnt see your brackets lol, sorry my bad

Edited by Mattematics-94

Just now, Mattematics-94 said:

You would have already of completed the first playthrough to save the second, and the trophies would have popped for first playthrough..

That is exactly what I said.

That is why you cannot use your own account! and you are using and alt, so those trophies will pop there in the alt.

9 minutes ago, ConAir said:

Maybe we should invite @Radamantis_17 in here. He has the Platinum Trophy for both the EU and NA version of the game. And each one is grabbed under 30 minutes.

In this moment the platinum is about 15 minutes, absolutely accurate with: upload 1 of 5 thumb drive, load the game and see the end, next ...

Edited by GoldenShaka

1 minute ago, Velvet said:

This is so sneaky, I love it. Whoever thought to do this, hats off to you, man. Tempted to try it on an alt now, but I really don't want to play this game again lmao

In fact I just noticed that there any many lists, but I'm in the same boat, I just did not like the game, and I'm not going to buy more thumb drives just to prove this lol

But really, I cannot see another way.

Aren't USB saves tied to an account? I don't think you can use an alt account, get all the trophies, and then use that save on your main account. And if that were possible, I'm pretty sure we would see tremendous times in every game.

Unless the person did play it on their main account and saved just before the credits, (on 5-6 USB's) that way no trophies pop. But doing it this way won't give you the all endings viewed trophy.

Edited by BestUsername----

OK, downloaded it.

Holy crap, it has to be played with touchpad? :/ 

OK, played it like for 5 minutes... until got some package.

Pressed OPT and went to main menu.

Quit to XMB, killed the game.

So there is only one save... I was expecting SAVE and SETTINGS SAVE (like two files), so no clue how the "collecitbles" can be saved so far...

Started the game again, selected "CONTINUE" -> game started exactly when I stopped it.

Played for few minutes more, left the game, reloaded backup save.

Started the game again, selected "Continue" - game started exactly when quit to main menu/save was done.

So ATM I know that you CAN save your CURRENT Playthrough.

No clue how then the other things like collectibles,choices, etc. can be transffered...

But I have some theory which requires "crazy" amount of combinations with save files...

...But will not continue to investigate it, at least not tonight.

Edited by Smashero

2 hours ago, NathanielJohn said:

This *would* be possible if it were not for the "Thank You" trophy that requires you to see all endings. That trophy requires 5 playthroughs. Is there a separate save file where progress on this trophy is stored (it's been a few months since I played and I don't remember)? If not, this trophy makes this impossible.

In theory, they are seeing all endings. 

If a player is backing out right at the last save point to save, then loads the game back, gets to the ending and then quits/closes app to avoid trophies popping.....then its possible the 'ending trigger' had occured.

So unless somebody knows EXACTLY where the trigger is that saves a ending as seen, then there is just no way to know for sure if its impossible or not. I mean, for this to work, the trigger for the seen ending saved must be before the trophy pop, but who knows whether its before the pop or after.

All in all, its a bit pointless anyway, other than getting a crazy platinum time and setting us all off like this while they sit and watch xD. They still have to play through the full game 5 or 6 times or whatever it is, but I guess whatever they feel good about right ;)

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1

If it could be done legitimately, I am sure people would have found out how by now. Radamantis has no forum posts on here and everyone other than the top 2 have done it in more legitimate times although even 6hrs seems insanely quick to me considering each playthrough takes about 1 hr 15-1hr 30mins. 

2 minutes ago, NordicSaiyan said:

They didn't they just use smarth saves and keep it all until they only need to use them to get all the trophies in one go

I know the guide writers are saying you cant save scum, but this is about speeding the platinum which CANNOT be done. Savescumming doesnt help which is why they are saying CANNOT do it!!

What these quick poppers are doing are STILL playing through the full platinum of 5 hours plus, they are just making strategic saves to pop all trophies at once instead of after endings.

If trophies only pop at the end of a playthrough, there are saves right at the end AND the 'seen ending trigger' saves before the trophy pop, then sounds pike this can definitely be done.

Hoenstly though..........I dont see the point. I mean wow, 30 minute Erica......but then I guess its got us all scratching out brains xD

Unless they have used hacked saves which already have these saves ready made at these strategic points right. But if it is possible, you wouldnt be able to tell either way.

They should film it, could be funny to watch lol

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Optinooby said:

I know the guide writers are saying you cant save scum, but this is about speeding the platinum which CANNOT be done. Savescumming doesnt help which is why they are saying CANNOT do it!!

What these quick poppers are doing are STILL playing through the full platinum of 5 hours plus, they are just making strategic saves to pop all trophies at once instead of after endings.

If trophies only pop at the end of a playthrough, there are saves right at the end AND the 'seen ending trigger' saves before the trophy pop, then sounds pike this can definitely be done.

Hoenstly though..........I dont see the point. I mean wow, 30 minute Erica......but then I guess its got us all scratching out brains xD

Unless they have used hacked saves which already have these saves ready made at these strategic points right. But if it is possible, you wouldnt be able to tell either way.

At the end of the day, it cannot be done. Plain and simple as that. Because trophies would have had to pop for it to be possible and they didn't.

19 hours ago, Smashero said:

OK, downloaded it.

Holy crap, it has to be played with touchpad? :/ 

OK, played it like for 5 minutes... until got some package.

Pressed OPT and went to main menu.

Quit to XMB, killed the game.

So there is only one save... I was expecting SAVE and SETTINGS SAVE (like two files), so no clue how the "collecitbles" can be saved so far...

Started the game again, selected "CONTINUE" -> game started exactly when I stopped it.

Played for few minutes more, left the game, reloaded backup save.

Started the game again, selected "Continue" - game started exactly when quit to main menu/save was done.

So ATM I know that you CAN save your CURRENT Playthrough.

No clue how then the other things like collectibles,choices, etc. can be transffered...

But I have some theory which requires "crazy" amount of combinations with save files...

...But will not continue to investigate it, at least not tonight.

Sounds like your turning onto our side xD

On 7/21/2020 at 2:07 PM, Optinooby said:

Bah I don't know and honestly and actually I don't care jaja but you can be right on one thing you said there "30 min plat Erica" yeah it's not a big deal either jaja

A los que nos dicen tramposos jamas hice trampa tengo varias consolas de hecho especifico 4 ps4 y 3 ps3 y como eran varias pasadas he guardado cada juego hasta llegar a su correspondiente trofeo de pasada y alli lo guarde y luego que tuve todo preparado lo pase del tiron 1 vez y terminado! Es sencillo 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Radamantis_17 said:

A los que nos dicen tramposos jamas hice trampa tengo varias consolas de hecho especifico 4 ps4 y 3 ps3 y como eran varias pasadas he guardado cada juego hasta llegar a su correspondiente trofeo de pasada y alli lo guarde y luego que tuve todo preparado lo pase del tiron 1 vez y terminado! Es sencillo 

Translation (just because):

For the ones calling us cheaters, I've never cheated. I have several consoles (4 ps4 and 3 ps3) and, since this game has to be done in several playthroughs, I saved each game up to the point were trophies pop, and there I saved. Once everything was prepared, I did it at once. As simple as that!

End of translation.

I did my best here (being a native spanish speaker), but the challenge was that no punctuation marks had been used :P after this, right below, I'm just asking for some of those unclear details. Show must go on! xD

@Radamantis_17 No se si entiendo bien lo que explicas. Usaste varios pendrives para ir guardando los distintos momentos previos a los trofeos? Y cómo hiciste para que los trofeos no saltaran en las primeras pasadas? Pregunto porque hay un trofeo por ver todos los finales, y para eso hay que tener todos esos "vistos" en un mismo archivo de guardado. Hay manera de evitar que salten los trofeos y seguir con el siguiente paso?

Pregunto de curioso nomas, ya que últimamente le busco la vuelta a los trofeos con speedruns para hacer buenos tiempos.

Edited by Gray-Fox-44
  • Like 3