Plat in 30 minutes?

SSenpai_I

Apagas la consola vuelves a prender y cargas el guardado para sacar el final que realizaste en esa partida! Me explico? Al apagarla no salen los trofeos pero te da como visto el final si lo realizas bien entonces en un usb tienes guardado eso! Por eso digo que me ayudaron en otra consola en algunas partes

Cheating or not. Playing the game a lot on an alt account and manipulating saves to see who can load up a game with different saves quicker, all in the name of a fast time for a plat that no one takes seriously and everyone knows is BS. Is pretty damn sad and a waste of time 

• Like 2

So I'm guessing that even if you earn the platinum for your native region (NA for me) when you load up the second region version for the game you would still have to play through all the endings a second time to get the second region platinum?

Edited by PatinumNumemon

On 7/25/2020 at 7:34 PM, Gray-Fox-44 said:

Translation (just because):

For the ones calling us cheaters, I've never cheated. I have several consoles (4 ps4 and 3 ps3) and, since this game has to be done in several playthroughs, I saved each game up to the point were trophies pop, and there I saved. Once everything was prepared, I did it at once. As simple as that!

End of translation.

I did my best here (being a native spanish speaker), but the challenge was that no punctuation marks had been used :P after this, right below, I'm just asking for some of those unclear details. Show must go on! xD

@Radamantis_17 No se si entiendo bien lo que explicas. Usaste varios pendrives para ir guardando los distintos momentos previos a los trofeos? Y cómo hiciste para que los trofeos no saltaran en las primeras pasadas? Pregunto porque hay un trofeo por ver todos los finales, y para eso hay que tener todos esos "vistos" en un mismo archivo de guardado. Hay manera de evitar que salten los trofeos y seguir con el siguiente paso?

Pregunto de curioso nomas, ya que últimamente le busco la vuelta a los trofeos con speedruns para hacer buenos tiempos.

I really cant be bothered to argue this still. But..

PS. its not possible in any way.

Edited by Mattematics-94

11 minutes ago, cometowner said:

not only erica .. go see speed 100 achiever for other games ... its unbelievable 

Nobody believed that it wasn't Legit too lol, Through one ear and out the other.

4 hours ago, xSeriouslyReply said:

@Smashero Still think this is Legit? After @Radamantis_17 has hidden the game?

My theory is that if it would be "hacked", plat time would be like 10-20 seconds instead of minutes. That's my opinion. 

Not sure why he has hidden it.

This is still on my "to-check-the-fastest-time" list.

I just need a free weekend to test it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Smashero said:

My theory is that if it would be "hacked", plat time would be like 10-20 seconds instead of minutes. That's my opinion. 

Not sure why he has hidden it.

This is still on my "to-check-the-fastest-time" list.

I just need a free weekend to test it.

Because likely it takes them so much time to actually load up the saves.

42 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Their own prepared saves before popping the trophies ≠ hack.

You can't prepare your own saves. Thank You requires finishing the game five times on the same save. This isn't some game where you could save state just before major decisions, and then finish from there.

Edited by JoniP
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, CuteBoringLove said:

Is there a 6th ending? I have 5 trophies for each ending but am missing the one for all endings 

its 6 playthroughs for the Platinum. look at the guide for your missing ending guide.

• 4 weeks later...
On 29/07/2020 at 2:50 AM, JoniP said:

You can't prepare your own saves. Thank You requires finishing the game five times on the same save. This isn't some game where you could save state just before major decisions, and then finish from there.

Exactly! And not only "Thank You" works like that, but also collectibles like "Paperwork" and "Voyeur" require multiple playthroughs within a same save file, it is impossible to plat Erica in less than 5 playthroughs, most people (myself inclueded) will plat in 6 doing one or two runs blindly. All that without mentioning conflicting trophies, especially "We need to Talk" and "Traitor". 30 minutes no way.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

i think i figured out how they got the 30 min platinum. i just finished my first playthrough on my other psn profile with 0 trophies and it seem as if you close the game at the last black page where u see text right before the credits and reopen game there is no continue just new story so i think that is how they did it getting the platinum in what looks like and impossible time. i will update once i finish the other 3 playthroughs and see if that is the case.  and all trophies popping at once

• 3 months later...

As I think about it, it may be possible, it depends how the misc. condition trophies are saved. The fox, document, voyeur, etc. trophies are cumulative over multiple playthrough. They are fulfilled when all of them are collected, and then pop next time the credits begin. The game auto-saves before every choice, so I imagine you could go through collecting documents, viewing scenes, and foxes until just before the ending choice, then exit to the main menu and select to start a new game, over and over until you have collected them all, then finish the story for the first time to pop them all. The question is, are the other trophies stored that way too. Could you, for example, befriend Hannah until you wake up on the 2nd day, start a new story, befriend Tobi, wake up, start a new story, befriend Kristin, play to the end, and then all 3 friend trophies would unlock the next time the credits roll?

If that is the case, then it is possible you could do the same thing with the ending trophies. If there is a point at which the ending is flagged as completed for the trophy and the game auto-saves, but before the credits roll, you could get credit for 1 ending, exit to the main menu and start a new story before the credits roll, complete the next one, and so on, and then only roll the credits once all other trophies conditions are fulfilled. So the fastest platinum time is potentially how long it takes for every trophy to pop, one after the other, once the credits roll the first time after completing all 5 of the required playthroughs without ever having reached the credits until the 5th playthrough.

Edited by Guardian_owl

• 4 months later...

I did it in 5 playthroughs. First one was blind, but for my 5th I realized if I deviated from the guide and did things just right I wouldn't need the 6th.

But I don't see any reason to doubt the quick times. Yeah if you're doing it the way you're supposed to do it, by the developer's design, it's gonna be like 7 hours or something at least. But there could always be some trick or method to get them faster that's not apparent. And as the posts above show, that may be the case.

Edited by emailking

• 4 months later...
On 7/21/2020 at 11:09 AM, shary96 said:

You can actually. It's all about backup saves.

In every playthrough you can make 5 or 6 different saves, so when the trophies start popping during the credits, it's possible to quit the game, delete the current save and utilizing another one with different choices and patterns to unlock other bunch of trophies.

Yes that is true im testing it myself 1st playthrough quit to db then didn second playthrough normally  dint backout on time 3rd playthrough normal got the progression trophies ie botonist backstage pass and foxy. Gonna fully test this theory with back up saves. Im also screen recording the back outs n save backing up for proof if flagged on my alt psn 

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/312117-erica-~-platinum-walkthroughtext-guide/?do=findComment&comment=6520107

Found this post on PST, and it seems still 5 playthrough is needed for Thank You! and I don't think it is possible under 30 mins and now we have 3 people in EU and 4 people in NA version. I also don't understand less than 5 hours achievers, as if I remember correct you can't skip anything in this game (I remember I was very annoyed by it and got quite bored), but yeah I am sure there are shortcuts somehow.